Reviews for Aggressive
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was sweet and kickass :D
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I remember reading this on livejournal, and I still love it. Chloe and Faith are my two favorite people so to see them together is just amazing. I love this story to bits!
triplic25 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
pretty awesome. i can totally see faith and chloe together. you've got to write more of this pairing, i'll take one shots, sex shots, any shot really just plain want more rogueslayer-meteorfreak goodness
triplic25 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved your story! You captured Faith's personality and the sides of Chloe she usually don't see (weall remember from Rush and Devoted that Chloe can be quite kinky if she wants to).

Too bad we never saw Justice League in your story, and how they feel about Faith/Chloe.
Veronica chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
good story
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I LOVED this story! YOu know I love chloe and I love faith so this was wicked.
Banana Flavored Eskimo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
You know, i'm not really one for slash, but this was written incredibly well.

If Faith did go that way with Chloe, I can totally see this actually playing on on screen. lol.
Chloe Gilmore chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm usually not one for Femflash but I find your quite enjoyable please say thier is a sequel on the horizon.
Tessa chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOVE this story. You've captured Faith's personality perfectly, and I really like Chloe and Faiths relationship! I also really liked your femslash of Chloe and Kara, the soulmates one very romantical :) more femslash stories please!