Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
ValouPili chapter 49 . 8/13
Hey Johnnyboy7!

It has been a long time since you posted another story and I was just wondering if you had written something new maybe somewhere else, on another website?

I have always liked your style and your imagination obviously so I hope you had another great idea that you explored? And if for any reason you stopped writing (sadly for us, readers), I hope everything's fine.

Thanks to you, I had wonderfull evenings reading your stories! :)
hilde.jespersen chapter 49 . 7/12
Love this story :)
besotted whimsy chapter 1 . 7/11
The drama in the middle after Chicago scared me a bit. I'm just glad that things worked out. lol I really enjoyed this story and I'm sad that there will be no sequel. I liked that you mentioned that Bella had a great singing voice...now I can imagine a musical in her future.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/20
I wish I could jump I'm my tardis (Oops, wrong obsession- oh well, roll with it) and nominate you once again for all of those past accolades that I am reading about. That is the problem if you come to the party late, by a few um, years, yea, well...just note that I WOULD have nominated you, so there! Oh, yeah thanks for the super chappie. Love it.
shannon30033 chapter 25 . 6/19
The Chief IS fun. heh. Funnest Thanksgiving. Hilarious...
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 6/19
Wow, this was expected. Good for her getting into the movie biz. Victoria is going to be so jealous...
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 6/19
i love this story.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 6/18
Good story! I love me a Famousward! Nice writing, lovely. So smooth.
kimford76 chapter 49 . 6/3
Can we at least get an epi?!
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 5/27
What green button! Mine is white and it says "post review". There is so much going that I'm getting mixed up!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 5/26
I always love Charlie! I'm happy that he and Edward respect each other. I'm pretty sure that Embry is not a friend of Jacob, right!?
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 5/26
I knew she was going to be a fabulous actress. Every time her College play came up I could see where this was going...
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/25
Awwww! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 5/24
Still loving this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/24
Wow I haven't seen that movie in maybe 20 years ago! I loved it too! It was a crazy ride, that movie! The parties were insane! I might watch that on YouTube today, thx.

Well I wonder how long these two are going to hold out. Not for long, I think ;)
3,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »