Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
Cfreund chapter 49 . 8/5
If your not going to do a sequel, can you write an epilogue? I want to see how their lives play out. Does Bella ever win an Oscar? Do they ever act in a movie together? Do they have more kids?
Lulutbo chapter 49 . 5/28
I cannot believe this story just ends abruptly like it does...no like wrap up at the end?! Really bummed
susieq3210 chapter 49 . 2/25
To bad you couldn't do one final chapter showing like five years later to show if they had anymore kids and Jacobs reaction to them getting married and being happy. Thanks you are a great writer. Your reading friend Tammy
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 48 . 2/8
i really liked this story. i just wish there was an epilogue. i know that you had planned to do a sequel, but since that isn't happening, i wish you would have written an epilogue.
Queen Hady chapter 35 . 1/8
They are so cute!
Queen Hady chapter 19 . 1/6
Oh Holy shit
Queen Hady chapter 16 . 1/6
Things are getting hot here
Queen Hady chapter 11 . 1/6
Alice always smart
Queen Hady chapter 2 . 1/6
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
I’ve been continuously looking for the Batman phrases
NoBadIntentions chapter 40 . 11/11/2017
READ first: I love your story! With all my heart, I just had to say this once at least.. Please bear in my mind that I think this is one of the best fanfics and read almost the whole Twilight and Harry Potter fandom over the years at this point...
I get what you are doing and don't get me wrong, I do see why but there's a part of me, a very big part that disagrees so so much.. Bella is dating Edward. It's serious. I get that, but since when does that mean that she has to tell him everything? I mean, wasn't the whole point of her not telling him about how she thought that he would leave when she does? And isn't that exactly what he does? And I get that there is no right time to tell him about it but with all that was going and and just how many things she told everyone in a matter of a couple of days, doesn't she get even a bit of breathing room? Just a small break? What she did to Edward later was heinous but not unforgivable. It is repeated several times that she "is not a victim" but SHE IS! She was ABUSED. Beaten up, emotionally tortured and through that had to keep a facade up for her son who thought her abuser was a father that he cannot leave. Edward's actions doubled with the fact that she obviously hasn't recovered from her abuse should be enough for people to be better but instead there is a very short-sighted view of her actions only in the very moment of happening. She used to quake at the very thought of him and now suddenly she is to be a strong-"not a victim"-woman? There are inconsistencies here that need to be checked- i.e. I feel like Edward is let off too easy and Bella is vindicated a bit too much.
That being said, please don't get me wrong, your's is a story that has been in my favourites for years and I am glad that there is a story like this where the reader really gets to delve into this perspective.
3,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »