Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
kikistimi chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
The more I read, the more I love this story
kikistimi chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Oh my God, I absolutely loved this chapter. It is my favorite one.
This story is amazing and I can't wait to read more of it.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I love how passionate these two are together! I can just imagine how hot it will be when they get down to business so to speak! Lolol Jacob is a real piece of work in this story! What an asshole! I hope Edward takes care of him for Bella!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
OMG! I love this story already! Sorry it has taking me so long to leave a review but once I started reading I couldn’t stop! lol
GSRgirlforever chapter 49 . 11/21/2013
How about a future take?
marriedroblover chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Not sure why I waited so long to read this but I am really enjoying it!
MizzVicki chapter 36 . 11/6/2013
Stupid girl. She should have made him give up parental rights, told him to shove his 10 min up his ass and had them looked over.
If him giving all that stuff to E snd talking to him about it was breaking contract, then she should nail his ass to the wall.
Nic.93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love this story. I'm actually reading it now for the second time! This story actually made me interested in public relations which is now what I am majoring in at University, so thanks! It is now, and probably will always be one of my favorite tics.
Nic.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 49 . 10/11/2013
Even if there is no sequel, thanks for sharing your talent!
Sandy538 chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
You are a great writer and the suspense is awesome. Keep writing!

#inspired
Angelmagnet chapter 49 . 9/11/2013
I can see where you might want to end the story here, but it really isn't complete. Jacob really should not have gotten away with abusing Bella all those year. He did very vile things to her and something should have been said and done about his despicable behavior. Bella should at least own half his empire, while he rots in jail. Yeah and Edward and Jasper should have been the ones to put the screws to him. Just saying! Charlie never got to say “I told you so” to Billy, lots could be written in an epilogue. Renee and Phil live really close to Jacob; they should at least get to yell at him, something. :-) BTW, I love the fanfiction, congrats, the story was amazing. You sort of disappeared. I hope you are OK.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 40 . 9/9/2013
Dr. Clearwater was great! He channeled all of us readers. Hehe
TwiTwiAgain chapter 39 . 9/9/2013
"Well I am getting help Edward and you're not there so I have to find someone to lean on. John just happens to be that someone." I guess that's the problem, she always needs someone else, rather than standing on her own two feet. She's still a bitch.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I do agree with Edward. I'm sorry for all that she's been through, but he didn't deserve that. I think he's right to break up.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 37 . 9/9/2013
I can't blame E for being upset with B. Drug abuse is serious, and she lied about it. She also acted super secretive in Chicago. She puts up with ANYTHING from Jake, then refuses to listen to E? Such a hypocrit. And now she's acting like a cold bitch. I think she really is crazy.
3,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »