Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
cheysma2000 chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait for Bella and Edward to get to walk the red carpet together. Loved it!
cheysma2000 chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
I like that Bella is getting more people on her "team". Long live Bella, sskicking to Jacob.
cheysma2000 chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
I wish Bella would just suck it up and press charges against d!ckhead Jacob.
cheysma2000 chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
Oh please let Charlie hurry back home and get the chance to arrest Jacob for assault and battery on Bella. Pretty please. I am glad Bella's acting is going great for her and Will.
cheysma2000 chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I think Bella will do great and I am so looking forward to Edward meeting Charlie. That will be interesting. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
I think it is great that Dani has a female "mother" figure in her life that she loves and trusts. Not that it will replace her mom but she knows her mom can't come back. I also can't wait to see how the acting thing goes for Bella. I bet she will be great and Edward will be jealous of the men she acts with. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
I so hope that Edward gets the chance to kick Jacob's ss in this or at the very least, humilate him!
cheysma2000 chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
I hope they enjoy their weekend getaway, they deserve it! :)
cheysma2000 chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
I just thought about Jacob. I bet that weasle will try to take Will away from Bella or something stupid like that. I do wonder what kind of job Bella will be able to get now. I think the title of "Edward's wife" might work. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I really enjoyed their zoo trip and "alone" time but I do hate that they have been outted. Bella may lose her job now and I bet she and Edward wll not be happy about that.
cheysma2000 chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
I loved Dani telling Jessica to get off her daddy. It would have been really cool if the dogs had been with them and peed on Jessica's shoes or bit her nasty husband again. I would love to make pizza with your version of Edward, sounds like fun. :D
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
Finally, I didn't think I would be able to wait any longer. Excellent lemon to start off this part of their loving relationship. I loved that Bella talked to Alice and Edward was confident enough in Bella to call her when his son needed help. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
I really hope that Bella's doubts will not make her do anything to stand in their way of being together.
cheysma2000 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Great chapter. I just hate that Bella and Edward have to hide their relationship.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/18/2013
wright a please t a sequel please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeease
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »