Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
XmariskaX chapter 49 . 8/9/2013
I loved this story so much. This was so incredibly well written, i was literally bawling my eyes out at several points. I am disappointed there won't be a sequel. Maybe you could write an epilogue? Like, Bella and Edward in ten years, dani off to college, 15 year old will and demetri, maybe another child of both of them? We could find out if Bella ever got an oscar, stuff like that? Please think about it because i would love to know what happens next, even if it isn't a full multi-chapter fic. Either way, this was amazing and thank you for sharing this.
GethrenNZ chapter 49 . 7/20/2013
Love to see more of this as the story doesn't feel complete, maybe jacob comes back , he is an A**hole. I hope that you get struck by some inspiration love to see more of the family, future, kiddies, and careers
Marielely chapter 49 . 7/14/2013
Hi! I just read La Dolce Vita and liked very much!

Is there any chance of doing future takes? I know that you said you don't have a plot for a whole story but what about looks in their futures?
I feel like we need to know what happens to them some years from the end of the story. Like, did Bella won an Oscar for her film with Carlisle? Did they have any more children, how Dani, Demitri and Will grew up...

I don't know, thats just my point of view.

Tks
Smootsmokey chapter 48 . 7/14/2013
Great story
nbelle chapter 49 . 7/6/2013
But does she get her Oscar?!
Grace chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I'm reading, I'm reading- Oh! It's the end of the chapter- Then BAM! SHOUTY CAPITALS, in BOLD. I don't know why but everytime I see your authors notes I jump. Lol. I feel like you're yelling at me.
LeeAnn chapter 49 . 6/24/2013
I hope ou find ideas soon I feel like so many things wee left hanging. Like life as a marrid couple, how Jacob will react, the drama with her acting career, finally acting together, more kids...please make a sequel if can I do enjoy your stories.
Thanks
drtammy1511 chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
Adult fractures take at least six weeks to heal if not longer. A boxer's fracture caused by punching something pretty much ALWAYS has to be casted. One final question...how does one shed a teat for someone? I always thought breasts were pretty much attached very well. I've never heard on one being shed before, and I keep up with the medical literature, especially things like that!
drtammy1511 chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
You can't have a twenty week (five month) abortion in the US. RESEARCH!
drtammy1511 chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
Here again, just a modicum of research would've saved you from massive embarrassment. Any woman who reads this knows that a woman who has any hysterectomy, whether partial or total, CANNOT have children. During a hysterectomy the uterus is removed. The difference between a partial and a total is the removal of the ovaries, and therefore the follow up necessary afterwards. If you don't know something, there's a simple solution - research. It's really a shame your stories are so good otherwise because you obviously don't give a damn about getting it right!
drtammy1511 chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
You know...this time, it matters. Your readers might actually take you at your word, and your treatment for an allergic reaction will actually make it worse! You should place cool to cold cloths on any allergic reaction. They're caused by the release of histamine from mast cells in the blood, and things like warm water, binding clothes, and scratching makes mast cells due granulate causing the release of more histamine causing the reaction to worsen. Furthermore, as a father of a child with allergies, Edward would have KNOWN what to do...even having medication on hand to stop the reaction.
ReaderKat chapter 48 . 6/5/2013
Loved loved your story! You had just the right amount of angst, lots of romance, humor & sweetness with their kids, and a very evil Jacob. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Thanks for sharing!
kitacullen89 chapter 49 . 6/1/2013
Loved this hope you decide on doing a sequel xx
jacndaniel chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Obviously I'm so late to this party. I've not read any of your other stories yet, but I'm loving this one so far!
Indie Rayne chapter 49 . 5/20/2013