Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
KYgirl chapter 49 . 4/24/2013
PLEASEEEEEEEE MORE!
Bella and Edward still have too much to offer.
Telling the Chief and Renee they got married
Did Bella get an Oscar? Did the movie get best picture?
Was Jacob a gangster and Bella's movie scared him that she might know too much about his financual success?
Do Bella and Edward have another child?
When will Jasper and Alice get married?
please, PLEASE MORE OF THE KIDS ALSO
cheysma2000 chapter 48 . 4/23/2013
What a sweet and simple ending. This was great all the way through.
cheysma2000 chapter 47 . 4/22/2013
I loved Bella's audition and would love the two of them working together.
cheysma2000 chapter 46 . 4/22/2013
Vogue and the lead in a new movie, Bella is the bomb!
cheysma2000 chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
This was a great chapter too. A fun family outing and great sex!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
I KNOW Bella not talking is part of the story, but I still want her to get better emotionally.
cheysma2000 chapter 44 . 4/22/2013
I'm glad Edward was finally able to let his guilt from Irena's death go. It wasn't his fault and I would like to think that Irina loved him enough to want him to live a happy life with their children. I also think it was great of Bella to go with him to help him deal with saying goodbye.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
So, Jake did something to cause a miscarriage? I hate that she has buried that by refusing to talk about it. Tis seems common with battered women :-(
cheysma2000 chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
Loved the Oscars. I hated that Edward didn't win but it's ok. He was with Bella and happy, that is the most important thing. I will almost bet that 1 of those movies Edward wants to do is one he wants to do with Bella. That would be awesome. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
I am so glad they found their way back to each other.
cheysma2000 chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
Now Bella and Edward need to find a way to make the kids feel secure and loved again.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
I guess I just don't understand how Jake could be so powerful and PAY everyone off! We had the hint about her perhaps not being able to have more children. If he didn't know, then he wouldn't have paid that doc off?
cheysma2000 chapter 40 . 4/21/2013
I'm so glad they have found their way back together.
cheysma2000 chapter 39 . 4/21/2013
Excellent chapter. Edward needed to know that Bella wasn't going to stay hidden away from the world. She deserves to be happy. I think a dose of reality was something Edward needed.
cheysma2000 chapter 38 . 4/21/2013
Both of them made mistakes but Edward seems like a quitter to me right now. I kinda agree with what Bella said, he deserves to be hurt some now.
3,519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »