Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/23
So was it Alice or Edward who hooked her up with the job? Probably Edward because she was talking to him about her job.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/22
This IS interesting, like Edward said ;)
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/22
I like the long chapters and so far I like it fine!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/22
Great so far!
JayNahNah chapter 49 . 4/15
So unfortunate no sequel.
I enjoyed this but wished there was more. I'll keep you on alert in cas the writing mojo comes back.
JayNahNah chapter 36 . 4/14
Edward is an ass
Cecily chapter 49 . 3/10
Loved the story, and if you don't have enough chapters for a sequel, that's okay, but...have you ever thought about just doing an epilogue, a mini sequel, or just a future take? I hate that Jake got away with hurting Bella and Will.
Cecily chapter 42 . 3/10
I'm glad the family is back together again, but Edward still has to make it up for separating Coco and Cesar! Poor dogs, besties and yet forced to be apart. I hope they got steaks at the reunion.
Cecily chapter 41 . 3/10
This is all Edward's fault. He left Bella not once but twice. And yet Bella is taking half the blame, she shouldn't. She acted like a bitch once in her life, just once and Edward goes nuts. His kids don't like him because he gave up on Bella and their family.
Cecily chapter 40 . 3/10
I still can't get over Edward being a whiny self entitled little boy. Not only did he blame Bella for everything , he also tossed out a little boy who had already been tossed aside by his first father. And now, Will has been tossed aside by his second father.
Cecily chapter 39 . 3/10
Edward left her on the cold roof where she almost died, at least Jake would've taken her to the hospital. Hell, I think Edward must have unconsciously broken Bella by making her miss the Sundance festival to punish her.
Cecily chapter 38 . 3/10
So Edward decided to destroy What was left of Bella because his pride was wounded?! That sick son of a bitch!
Cecily chapter 36 . 3/10
I am so mad at Bella for once again stupidly believing that Jacob is a decent man who wouldn't harm her, and Edward? Well he infuriates me. How can he judge Bella on how she acted after years of torture and enduring her son's murder?
Cecily chapter 34 . 3/10
I really want a Jake and Bree dead.
Cecily chapter 29 . 3/10
Bella's stupidity is going to get her killed! This story is done but I really want the whole city of Chicago to pay for Bella's pain. They just took Jake's money and turned a blind eye to the monster he is.
3,561 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »