Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
At least write an epilogue wtf worst ending
cbzoo chapter 49 . 12/8/2014
you do this a lot and then don't even give a wrap up epilogue
cbzoo chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
cbzoo chapter 41 . 12/7/2014
it is a great story I would just like to fix all the typos
cbzoo chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
great so far
cbzoo chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
cbzoo chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
cbzoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
sad start
Twihard-girl chapter 49 . 10/26/2014
I know you said you can't come up with a cohesive story, but I would hope that you could do a three-part story that could cover all the loose ends. I've read this story NUMEROUS times and keep hoping that this is something that you will consider...WONDERFUL STORY!... Hope to see and read more
vazag chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Hey I love the story. I understand your decision to not come out with a sequel but was wondering if you could post an epilogue at least to give this story a final cconclusion. It ilseems very abrupt and incomplete. Thank you!
PLL92gal chapter 49 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/12/2014
ore child ir twins.
I have read all your stories at least 2 or 3 times.
I want Charlies to met Dani and Demetri, Jacob needs to get his ass kicked good and realize what he gave up. Bella needs to win an Oscar and have at least one
more child or twins.
Please write more.
Barbara Slack
. Sorry no facebook page.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
I"m rereading your story for the second time now and still enjoying it. You do have the gift of gab. Do you have the ability to do word replacements easily where you put in one word and it changes it everywhere in the story? If so, loose needs to be changed to lose. That's all.
Now, back to the story!
Whovian22 chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
I am one hundred percent Team Edward. What Bella did was fucked up and as sad as it is that the kids have to be affected by it, the break up is necessary. Edward shouldn't have to deal with that, no one should. Bella needs to get her shit together before they can come back together.
Whovian22 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
i dont understand. Edward told Esme that they hadnt gone on a date yet but they said that their lunch was their first date. I really like the story, but the continuity could use a little work.
3,495 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »