Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
GreyEyedGirl159 chapter 48 . 2/29
I liked it, but since you decided against the sequel, it would've been nice to have some sort of closure with an Epilogue
darcy13 chapter 41 . 2/21
Bella is still taking on the blame talking about how much she hurt him. She needs to understand that he is just as much to blame. They both still need therapy. And those poor kids. Trust is so easy to lose and so difficult to restore.
darcy13 chapter 40 . 2/21
Not sure how she can trust him until he has some professional therapy regarding Irina. Plus, I'd love to see her stand on her own and use the backbone she obviously has. If she didn't have a backbone, she never would have survived Jacob or been able to get away from him. Plus, has she confided her fertility issues to Edward? Will he walk away from her when she tells him?
darcy13 chapter 39 . 2/21
Talk about needing help-Edward is acting like a high school boy. Where is his therapist? I'm glad Bella is getting help. As a victim of domestic violence, especially violence that caused the loss of a child, she has a lot of demons to work through. While I don't condone her method of making Edward understand what it feels like to be hurt and used, he doesn't get it. He still doesn't get it. He made promises and chose not to keep them. What are his reasons for being such a mess? We know what Bella's are.
darcy13 chapter 38 . 2/21
What a bastard. Bella IS a victim. He's the first person she's trusted since she married Jacob and he tossed her to the curb. He tortured her emotionally just as much as Jacob did physically. I hope she finds the resolve to carry on as she did once before. I don't see how she can ever trust Edward again. He needs help as much as she does. He is cruel and narcissistic. She can do better.
darcy13 chapter 36 . 2/21
People get hooked on pain killers for perfectly medical reasons all the time. Add in emotional distress and they become more than "gateway" drugs; they practically push a person to chase relief in any way he or she can. Edward is not making it any easier for Bella to forgive herself. I hope she can forgive him and one day learn to trust him again.
Wendyg63 chapter 48 . 2/19
Alice is awesome. Wedding sounds lovely.
Wendyg63 chapter 45 . 2/16
Loved the Staples Centre part. Sounded just like family fun.
Wendyg63 chapter 44 . 2/15
I like Edwards last line. It was very poignant
Wendyg63 chapter 43 . 2/15
Great lemon. Glad they are back together.
Wendyg63 chapter 22 . 2/2
Momma mia!
Wendyg63 chapter 18 . 1/31
We knew that it was coming.
Wendyg63 chapter 17 . 1/31
Jessica gets treated almost too good. She deserves to get bounced out of the bleachers.
Wendyg63 chapter 16 . 1/31
Worth the wait!
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 1/30
Loving this fic Looking forward to reading more
3,527 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »