Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
acechica chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Alrighty now. That was a little intense, normally I love Jacob, but I knew he was gonna be dangerous. I'm so rooting for Edward and Bella, their love is so deep even early in their relationship. Loving the family bonding time. Are they gonna be able to take it slow? Esme is gonna freak because she hasn't met Bella yet. Wow... Can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I can't wait for monday...
zgarza01 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Beautifully done. I like my lemonade extra lemony.
lvk1978 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
I love stories where Edward is an actor so I thought I'd give your story a whirl and it has been wonderful! I've had a blast reading it and I absolutely adore your Bella and Edward. The kids are pretty special, too.

I can't wait to see where you're taking our favorite "Dynamic Duo"! Thanks for sharing your story with us.
cullengirl08 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
What is Jake's deal anyway? He and Bella are divorced, so she can see anybody she wants to. Besides, he's living with someone and has been since before she even moved to California. I'm just glad that Belal told Edward about Jake calling and didn't just keep it to herself. They need to be honest and upfront with each other about things if they are going to make a go of all this.
ooohbeee chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Bella needs to wise up to that good for nothing Jacob. I figured he would cause problems for Bella. He now sees she is moving on with her life. So now he's trying to control the situation. Will Jacob move to LA as well? Great story love it : ) Ohbe
DodgerMcClure chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Jacob the jackass
Sofia chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
great chapter.. it seems that there might be some big drama coming up!
PoppingLydia chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
oh no! i hope it doesnt get to nasty, i hope jacob doesnt go insane and hurt will. great chapter though. worth waiting for. x
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
I am glad they had the talk. Open communication is one of the keys to a good relationship. I have a feeling they will encounter a lot of obstacles along the way. Their friendship will help them get through it. Thank you for the excellent chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
Marianka chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Jake is a Asshole,

i love it how you

write.

ican never say

something bad about that..)
joanna.e chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
HURRY, UPDATE

saw glee by the way
timidvampire chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
i really like this, i really dislike Tanya, but hey...whats new right? lol . great story
DodgerMcClure chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Awe they're so
acechica chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Updates on the weekend? What the...? I didn't know weekends could get any better. Totally awesome first kiss, way to take it slow, lol. Glad to see everyone in the family on board for this. They are meant to be, that's why he subconciously called her his life. Wow...thanks!
LeAnn388 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I love this story. The scolding he got from the kids before his date was so cute! I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter tomorrow :)
3,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 230 .. Last Next »