Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
sarahberah1121 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
to be honest with you, i didn't think that i would like this story based on the description. but once i started reading it, i immediately fell for it! i just keep thinking of edward, alice, and bella as vampires. i guess that's going to take some getting used to. but i'll get over it because i really do enjoy your story very much. almost as much as i love THVC! maybe if you don't have a beta for this story, i could do that for you. i don't know if you remember, but i'm the crazy fan from THVC who sent you the comment requesting to be a second beta. just in case, my email is let me know if there is any editing that i can do for you. keep writing those great stories!

Sarah Meg
Death by Nutella chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
I love this xx good job xx
Mariska chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
I love this story, cant wait for the update. Im really getting anxious back here. So i would like to let you know you are doing a great job and that you receive two dumbs up from The Netherlands!
Sabii chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
I usually don't like all human stories but this is awesome, I really like what you are doing and I think it's going to be as good as THVC update soon
chanti307 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
brilliant chapter but i have re read it three times just to keep up with my addiction lol, no seriously i check everyday sometimes twice to see if u have updated this one or thvc n its been days so please update soon im waiting for the first kiss n the reaction of both edward n bella so hurry up please oh and you are a brilliant writer keep up the gd work. :)

ps please update today
Sofia chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
I really love THVC.. and I think you are a great writer.. so i thought i should give this story a try e started reading it... now i'm addicted to it as well! how do you do it? i mean i was never a bella/edward fanfic reader.. but this story just make me never stop reading! please keep up! it is just great, not one negative point!
luv2beloved chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Enjoying the story. Haven't read much E/B stuff in a while...
acechica chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Lol... need more... knowing your stories, you'll reward all this tension with an awesome lemon when the time comes...
bibliophile360 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
love itt!
booklover1493 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
So i just found this story and i have to say im loving it! I love the story line. I cant wait to read more on it.
ffictionreader01 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Really enjoying the story. I love the characters and the story line. Just a few spelling mistakes that need addressing e.g. Balla was wearing a diamond 'encrusted' watch, not 'instructed' and in the last chapter you put 'alight' instead of 'alright'.
Sweet-Laughter chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
I am very excited for the nexted chapter!

I love how the kids are happy with the relationship to.

I have a feeling little Jacobs going to find out about this and its going to get ugly, but who knows.
Gaia26 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
They are so cute! Nice chapter. Update soon please!
Gaia26 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Yay! You used your batman catch phrase! Lol!

Serves Mike right- he's gross. More Bell and Edward please! When are they going to kiss?
Gaia26 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Damn Alice! Why did she have to turn up at that moment? And yes. confident Bella is great! More of that please. I love where the story is going.
3,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 231 .. Last Next »