Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
Gaia26 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Like, like, like! Finally, their first kiss and is was HOT! Nice one! :) Update soon!
FanofFanFic28 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Yay for first kisses n feelings declarations! Cannot wait til tomorrow.
Ender-Flynn chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
OMG, FINALLY, the first kis... sigh :) i'm so happy they finally got to that stage; they deserve to have some bella and edward time. will they get married ? on another note, tanya sucks, she really does... she better not intervene between them and ruin something, but knowing u that's likely gonna happen (groan,) ... and i am so glad that your updating ldv tomorrow, because then i don't have to wait two days ! (so i only have to tear, and sniffle..sobbing i can leave out... again i'm cracking myself up with my idiocy here... but i have a question, i know u don't like to have it in the kids pov, but can u maybe bring alice in more, where she takes bella on an extravagant shopping spree, i love how u describe how they find fabulous shoes and how they lust over them (nessie and alice..) and btw, u should know, all the fashion u brought in to thvc made me more conscious of how i match up my clothes, shoes, accessories and wtvr, so whoever brought that on, and taught it to u.. u should bring some more of that into ldv .. (like for a third or forth date kind of thing..where they go somewhere really really fancy (or just thoughtful, like to get the view of hollywood from the actual hollywood letters sitting on the letters and having the view at night from the landscape that's the trademark for la...(like they should have sex there or something... that would be romantic..(he should set it up with roses and shit, like jacob did when he proposed to nessie..) unless u have ur whole story done, and non of that applies...or bring jacob in and make him fall for tanya..(just to annoy bella..) i'm on a roll here..sorry, just thinking of the crazy possibilities u come up with.. anyway, love your story, and keep it up...:)

p.s. if u don't like huge reviews, i can cut it down to a couple of words.. just not sure what u like.. and since i like rambling sometimes, that doesn't always work.. but i can try :) can't wait for the next update :)

- angelss princess
rach92 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
o...thy had their first kiss

luving d story...
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I love this chapter. This is one of my favorite. Your Edward and Bella are so sexy, *hot* , endearing and lovable. I am glad they are both willing to give it a try and Bella is not afraid of the public scrutiny. The kids are adorable. Dani and Demetri giving their dad tips on what to do is priceless. Thank you so much for the wonderful chapter. As always, I enjoyed reading it. Great job!
Ender-Flynn chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
hey i thought i should compliment you here as well, since this is the actual story that i love, and since you love reviews, i am giving you another review today ..

btw, my review for thvc i saw its unacceptable, not enough updates... i meant not enough REVIEWS! i was yelling at the reviewers, not u, ur great with the updates, but they didn't let me change it :( so sorry if u got the wrong message, but this is great, keep it up :) AND UPDATE ! (BEFORE SEVEN !) lol
pac1025 chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
great story. update soon PLEASE! ;O)
Gaia26 chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Yay! Real first date soon- hope they finally have their first kiss too.
freckles8943 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Your updates have been disapointingly slow. :)

Nice job keep updating!
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
I enjoyed reading this chapter very much. I like flirty Edward/Bella. They are so perfect for each other. I have a feeling that Bella will enter showbiz soon. Maybe someday they will be in a movie together. Oh Tanya needs to disappear ~ stat! LOL. Thank you for the update!
Team Switzerland678 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Aw!Edward and bella's first date!
ooohbeee chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
This story is so good. I can't wait to find out what happens at dinner: ) Ohbe
brb bbe chapter 10 . 4/15/2010

so good

jadesola chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
u r 1 talented writer
delia chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
this chapter was awsome! I have to admit that i didnt want the kiss at the press conference either. i can't wait to read about the date. Am going to be honest with u. am hoping that bella loosens up and on this date they kiss and finally have sex cause i am feelin the sexual tension from here. I have been anticipating this chapter for so long. I check your story everyday and it has me completely enamored. I hope you have your ideas fro the next chapter cause i am waiting and completely excited and anticipating the next chpater. Please i implore to update as soon as possible.
3,527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 231 .. Last Next »