Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
acechica chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Lol... need more... knowing your stories, you'll reward all this tension with an awesome lemon when the time comes...
bibliophile360 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
love itt!
booklover1493 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
So i just found this story and i have to say im loving it! I love the story line. I cant wait to read more on it.
ffictionreader01 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Really enjoying the story. I love the characters and the story line. Just a few spelling mistakes that need addressing e.g. Balla was wearing a diamond 'encrusted' watch, not 'instructed' and in the last chapter you put 'alight' instead of 'alright'.
Sweet-Laughter chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
I am very excited for the nexted chapter!

I love how the kids are happy with the relationship to.

I have a feeling little Jacobs going to find out about this and its going to get ugly, but who knows.
Gaia26 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
They are so cute! Nice chapter. Update soon please!
Gaia26 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Yay! You used your batman catch phrase! Lol!

Serves Mike right- he's gross. More Bell and Edward please! When are they going to kiss?
Gaia26 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Damn Alice! Why did she have to turn up at that moment? And yes. confident Bella is great! More of that please. I love where the story is going.
Gaia26 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Here's me showing you some love...cute chapter! I like the pace of the story- it just makes it that much better when they finally get together.
Gaia26 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Yay! They are getting closer
Claralai23114 chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
That was fucking amazing! I loved it my god who are Stephanie Meyers! I mean jesus!

That was amazing seriously amazing.
KelseyDenise chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
ahaha i love thos story...i have already said that tho

great wait for more
Gaia26 chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Hahaha Bella makes me laugh with her klutziness! And Will is the cutest!
sweettweety chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Great chapter and great story:)
imlovinfanfic chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
i'm lovin it. i wonder if the cullen's will try to influence bella to give acting on the big screen a shot. i hope so. i would just love it if she became the new it girl. i could just imagine jake's reaction. anyway, thanks for your story.
3,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »