Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living

UPDATE SOON!
jadesola chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
u r 1 talented writer
delia chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
this chapter was awsome! I have to admit that i didnt want the kiss at the press conference either. i can't wait to read about the date. Am going to be honest with u. am hoping that bella loosens up and on this date they kiss and finally have sex cause i am feelin the sexual tension from here. I have been anticipating this chapter for so long. I check your story everyday and it has me completely enamored. I hope you have your ideas fro the next chapter cause i am waiting and completely excited and anticipating the next chpater. Please i implore to update as soon as possible.
wildthing7508 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Yay! A first day finally! It's about time! I can't wait to read how that goes. I never thought about chapters from the kids' POVs. I think that would be interesting. You should do that. I absolutely love your stories. They really are my faves on this site right now. Yeah, where is Jake? I know he has to be just fuming in Chicago right now with Bella moving on to one of the biggest stars in Hollywood. I just that he is not going to make things easy for her. I hope he isn't too much of a jerk.
Sabii chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
They didn't kiss, I knew it! I hate Tanya in this story she's such a bitch and Alice is so cute! Can't wait for their first date so update soon! please )
KelseyDenise chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
loved it

great update son!

good luck with everything
ffictionreader01 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Another great chapter.
acechica chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Yea! They admitted it to themselves. Now the gigantic elephant in the room can leave! Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens on their date?
flyymackenziie chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
I'm really excited for their first date... Please give us a double posting!
FanofFanFic28 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Praise the deitys we got an update. Lol. Way fun chapter...can't wait to c how Bella deals with her jealous side. N how Jake reacts. Man o man I smell drama.
imlovinfanfic chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
i hope carlisle approaches bella about being in his next movie. anyway, please update soon. thanks
Death by Nutella chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
:) Lol I totally saw that scream coming. So Alice. Great job xx
LeAnn388 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
Great chapter! anxious for more!
laurasiobhan chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
love of course. duh because this story is amazing. can't wait for more please update again soon.
zgarza01 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
This story is about Bella and Edward we don't need any other POV from people. I'm liking the taking it slow action between them. You can really feel the love growing.
3,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »