Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
Cecily chapter 5 . 3/9
How can having sex with countless women not be considered to be cheating on Irina? He stuck his dick in other women, that is cheating. Or is his dick allowed to be unfaithful as long as he doesn't get in a relationship?
Phanizy chapter 48 . 1/18
I'm not even sure if you will see this as I found this story after I went by lack and re read there will be blood and freedom but I really do like your writing style.
AgedKathleen chapter 49 . 1/14
I hate that there is no sequel! It seemed that you became so wrapped up in TWbB that you didn't care about Hollywood Edward and Bella any more. What about the children they wanted to have? The new house they wanted to design? The film they wanted to do together? There was so much more to explore. And no murdering.
PAT2024 chapter 48 . 10/5/2016
Thank you for this beautiful love story. I loved the kids, they all were really cute characters. Cried for Bella: rebuilding a "normal" life after the type of abuse she's been through is remarkable. Didn't like E for abandoning her, even if he had his own issues he could have been a bit more understanding... but I know you needed that for the story ... anyway I really enjoyed reading your hard work. Very disappointed to not have a sequel to read or at least another couple of chapters to really finish this story. I grew very attached to all your characters.. I'm gonna miss them . Thanks for sharing.
twicrazreader chapter 26 . 9/8/2016
Hey Johnny boy
I am really enjoying La Dolce Vita again!
Think I will do There will be blood again also.
Marie
Twicrazreader
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Hey Johnny boy
Don't think they will let me review again but I will try!
Marie
Twicrazreader
Intsu1 chapter 49 . 8/27/2016
So sad there won't be a sequel. I really loved your Bella, Edward, and the kids.
Kiintastic chapter 49 . 8/13/2016
I really liked this story! I was hooked from the beginning till the end!
You wright really well, have amazing ideas and always (from your stories I've read so far) a really good plot! I just want more!
I understand why you won't do a sequel to this, but that won't make me any less disappointed;)
It was a really good place to end it! I really love this Bella and Edward!
I truly hope that you'll come back to fanfiction. Net to wright some more, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're a published author by now and never looking back at FF! But a girl can dream, right? :)
Kiintastic chapter 37 . 8/12/2016
That was really well written! I really liked this chapter, except for the ending. I'm repulsed by Bella! A "I don't think we're ready" is ALWAYS a no! Ugh! I had to "fast read" the sex cause I felt it was so wrong. And Bella really was a bitch. She goes on and on about how hurt she was without thinking of how Edward felt? Yes, I think they both made some major mistakes, but she's officially queer bitch in my book now XD
It's now Team Bella or team Edward.. And so far I'm rooting for Edward!
Kiintastic chapter 36 . 8/12/2016
To be honest I was actually glad that Edward reacted the way he did (even if it's kind of douchey to Bella). He's been so understanding through the whole story (and I like that) but "she" just dropped a huge bomb on him and often when you lie about stuff like that or keep them hidden it often means that you still have a problem. I understand Bella too, but in this point of their relationship this should've already been brought up, even if they haven't dated that long!
It was just as much her fault as his!
And the contract! NOOOOO I wasn't expecting that! Whyyyyyy? :P
magmom4 chapter 49 . 7/30/2016
This was a really wonderful story. I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO GO ON WITH THEIR LIVES BUT I also think this was a good place to end.
magmom4 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
I could have gone a lot longer without Batman. Just saying
Spazster chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
wow. alice is SCARY.
ttandme69 chapter 49 . 6/30/2016
Any chance of an epilogue...5vyears later? So good I had to read again!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 49 . 6/13/2016
If only you could come back and write again. I miss you and your wondeful talent. I hope you have a great life and maybe you will come back with new stories later. Thank you for sharing your fantastic imagination with us.
3,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »