Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I love this but I will tell you some of the mistakes I saw so if you want you can fix it:
"so she was always had to leave "should change to something like "so she always had to leave"
galaxy69uk chapter 49 . 9/7/2015
I started reading this but don't know if I
Want to carry on because the reviews make
It sound like it's not finished. Can you let me know if it is or not before I carry on? I've read another of your stories and loved it so would love to read this one if it's finished

Thanks
Janice chapter 39 . 8/23/2015
Bella's such a whore and bitch.
Lyndseyxx chapter 49 . 7/31/2015
Really enjoyed this. As previously said there were a few continuity errors and there most definitely needed to be another chapter to tie everything together, however I thought it was well written and very gripping.

I will say I was quite shocked by some if the reviews of this, referring to Bella as being 'pathetic' and 'needy' etc. I'm not suggesting that she wasn't at fault with her behaviour, but people clearly have no idea of the impact abuse like she suffered has on a person. She was clearly in need of some professional help throughout, yet Edward walked away instead of helping her to get it. For such an important theme, that part of the story didn't get get the respect it deserved.
berniedette chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Wow. I already do not like Bella.
Sigh.
Hope that changes.
edwards-sparrow chapter 49 . 6/1/2015
I will just have to keep you on alert in case you do end up to a sequal to LDV thankyou
showsAvid Reader chapter 44 . 4/27/2015
This story has the potential to be epic, if only it were edited. Have someone else check your work before posting. The grammar and spelling errors take away from the exceptional plot.

On another note, Bella is a really selfish character in this story. This chapter truly shows that, because she somehow made Edward's goodbye to Irina still about what she did, or did not, want to do!
Interested chapter 39 . 4/26/2015
I don't understand why everyone just keeps putting all the blame on Edward. It makes me really mad because Bella is at fault here. I just wish she stopped acting like the victim and took responsibility for her actions. She caused all this to happen, and it makes me upset that Edward is treated horribly because of it.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/26/2015
I feel serious disdain for Bella in this chapter. Edward had every right to walk away and think about things. She had so many opportunities to tell him about everything in her past, but she never did. I knew she was a great actress because her character just always seemed to thrive on the lies she told. Great Story though. I wouldn't stop reading it at all.
nikkib64 chapter 49 . 4/7/2015
LOVED the story but was left wanting a true ending. Would have liked to see the wedding and wedding night from Epov and an epilogue maybe 5 years later...think this would have made a lot of readers happy. Nevertheless loved the story. Thank you!
fahrenheitlove chapter 49 . 3/30/2015
Wtf? Worst. Ending. EVER. so disappointed. The story was absolutely wonderful and well written and you leave us hanging like that? What happens with Bella's movies? Does she get an Oscar? Does Tanya get a part in the new movie? Do Bella's and Edward get the chance to work together? What happens with Jacob? Does Edward ever get to adopt Will? Do they ever manage to have more kids? If they do, does Bella's survive it? SO MANY QUESTIONS YOU DIDNT ADDRESS. I understand not writing a sequel, no one expects you to, and really, the story doesn't really need one. But at the very least please write a nice long epilogue to wrap up everything. Could you pleaseeeeeee do that? This story is NOT complete, no matter what you put as the status. The last chapter was also super rushed! :(
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 49 . 2/15/2015
Maybe one day. Never say never. READ YOU SOON.
Angie66 chapter 49 . 1/26/2015
Wow this is a amazing story , and now i'm so sad to see you didn't wrote the sequel ...i was so happy reading it and saw all your note where you promised one ...so much potentiel for more chapters .
I would love to read more about Bella and Edward , saw her with an oscar , maybe a baby even adopte one .
Saw them make a movie together , more love , more drama , and again more love .
You are very talented so please you will made many of us so happy with more chapters or a few ├ępilogue

I dont know if you still read yours review , i hope so
Bea chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Forever one of my favourites ! Still rereading this 5 years later ! 2015 :) Hopefully you'll find time and inspiration to give us a conclusion or. a bit of a closure to this amazing story! 3
Guest chapter 49 . 1/9/2015
At least write an epilogue wtf worst ending
3,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »