Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
debb lavoie chapter 6 . 3/26
I love the way your story is developing.
debb lavoie chapter 3 . 3/26
Poor Bella, how embarrassing.
debb lavoie chapter 2 . 3/26
I like Will, such a cute boy.
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 3/26
Interto have Irina be nice in this story. Sad for the family to lose one so young.
JD Thorn chapter 31 . 2/6
I’m actually surprised that Bella wasn’t angrier at Edward for the “pizza lie”, because he had the kids lie too. Not good to teach the kids. Edward may need a spanking! They need a good role model, not a naughty one! He really should have known better than to try to pull a fast one on Bella anyway.
JD Thorn chapter 22 . 2/5
I am very glad Dani is affectionate with Bella. She seems to know that Bella is not trying to replace her mother, she’s just filling the roll because Bella loves Edward’s kids already and wants Dani and Demitri to have the best.
JD Thorn chapter 14 . 2/4
I guess I don’t understand why Bella cannot just work for Edward himself. She can resign her position with Volturi to work for Edward exclusively and then neither Victoria nor Carlisle would have a say in anything about their relationship.
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 2/3
Great idea to develop characters before having them fall head over heels. Loving this.
glynnall chapter 2 . 9/28/2023
I really enjoy the story so far There is a line about having Will checked for a tapeworm. It's funny because my daddy called me when he had my son (I think he was three) and ask me if David had a tapeworm. Boys are never full.
CLEFE chapter 49 . 9/13/2023
Just finished thos story for the second time. I still hope you will write a sequel one day...
Jillgrab chapter 37 . 6/13/2023
What the actual heck just happened? Whoa.
Jillgrab chapter 36 . 6/13/2023
This says she spent 6 months in rehab but a previous chapter said she quit cold turkey. There’s been a couple instances like that in the story. It’s still really good though!
Jillgrab chapter 25 . 6/13/2023
Chief Swan is always my favorite character! That last line had me cracking up!
keraatchley05 chapter 49 . 2/27/2023