Reviews for La Dolce Vita: Hollywood Living
CQCullen chapter 48 . 4/6/2014
I just re-read this.
Can't you do an epilogue?
Please!
personobsessed chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
I thought Bella already had full custody? You said in the second chapter that Jacob was more than willing to give her full custody with limited visitation...was that by accident or did you mean something else?
luv4jake chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
Yeah this was too easy. The shit will hit the fan soon. Until next time. Alice has their backs.
JoysSea chapter 49 . 3/22/2014
That's the end?
luv4jake chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Damn I knew the zoo was taking it too far. Damn horn balls lol. I enjoyed it as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
You did your thing. I liked it and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Yikes JB. I liked it as usual. Until next time. Will is too dramatic and cute with a dash of funny.
luv4jake chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I liked it as always. I'm starting to love the Edward pov over Bella 's pov. That's typical of your Edward/Bella stories. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Bella lying and putting on the acting skills was refreshing. Victoria is a hater with a capital H. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Damn Jake is a super drunk/druggie douche. Why Lord why? Lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Oh JB you're killing me with the Jake the douche stuff. I know it'll only get worse. Decisions decisions lol. Until next time.
JoysSea chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
Santa Barbara not Santa Barbra
Really good story!
luv4jake chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
I'll have to check out your favorite movie of all time now. Damn it Jb it better be good js. I'm loving it and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
nessa01 chapter 49 . 3/20/2014
Omg nnnooooo that cant be it! Please!
luv4jake chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Please don't make Jake a huge douche let hi. Be reformed. I know I'm trying to keep hope alive on this be I have to Jb. I enjoyed it as always. Until next time.
3,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »