Reviews for ANGELS AMONGST US: The Love That Dare Not....
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
"play rough both in the boardroom and the boudoir." - This! I love this! LOL!

I know I'm late to the party but I'm just now going through a major crush on Macbeth from Gargoyles. And I always pegged him as having a kinky side... I mean seriously, after living for a thousand years he has to have explored some of more deviant sides of sex to keep the boredom at bay and you just KNOW he's a DOM! XD

If I ever find the time to actually write some of my fanfic ideas into stories one of the first ones will be a short on Macbeth being acquainted with The Marquis de Sade. I'll probably have to post it over on the adultfanfic site :D
Elisa chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
I agree with many poeple on this... Criticism come in good and bad.. some peole like it other might hate it...some ppl have ideas to give ti makeit better it is up to that author to decid if it is good to him or her...

Vous that is your opinion.

now i've almost read all of the stories at GFW whci include most of the ones here ( yes i knwo i have no life) there are many different tryps of writing styles and different takes on the show... i like many of them as well...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Joe-A-Muse, I've said all I wanted to say...what you all think and believe is up to you now, but it makes me happy you want more of my thoughts. :)
The Platinum Man chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hey Anonymous! You're real quiet now. You want to see talent? Go read the Goddess, some Kimberly, or any other writer. No balls...no glory for you. About time you shut up.
Jenigoyle1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Deni, you go girl! You have handled this with dignity and grace as always, and it's sad that you needed to resort to signed reviews. But hey, if someone is truly an individual and wants to express an opinion that they truly believe is valid, they will leave their name and email. It's that simple. BTW, I do like your stories, and you have talent! (Not that my opinion means much, but hey lol) I think Demetrius and Wren are such original characters and they have such great chemistry together-they remind me of Goliath and Elisa yet are distinctly different! I really like that, just thought I'd let you and the world know. ;) Love ya lots girl and keep up the great work!
Demelza chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Sorry... Deni, you're my friend, and I'm not putting you down here... but guys, everyone has the right to their own opinions, if Zumba Mumba Crack-0 Jumbo wants to say whatever he/she wants in liking Deni so much, why jump on Anonymous' case and say they can't say what they said... all's fair in this playing field we like to call, Life. If you post your fan fictions you're going to get the bad with the good. You (meaning everyone) need to realise, if you can't take the criticism don't post them.
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
We're solving this right now. I no longer accept anonymous reviews. This mudfest is outrageous. Please refrain from commentary unless it deals with the story. It's sad that it's come to this.
Vous chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
You're right. She's not that good. Feel sorry for her. She tries.
Joe Muse chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Deni writes good stuff. She and and a dozen other writers make this sh*t worth reading. The rest isn't worth piss in the pot.

Get a life, people. Moi, shut up. You piss and moan about not liking Den's fic. Quit coming back every five seconds and reading it! Okay, to the other idiot who doesn't have balls enough to leave an email... quit your bitching if you can't deliver. I'm leaving mine! Have a problem? Write me or BITE ME, Babe. Deni...quit whining. It's just fan fiction. You're not gonna win a Pulitzer for it.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Get off your high horse
semtester chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
I wasn't going to jump into this fray, but I just can't help it. The idea that a reader has to censor their praise for a favorite writer seems off to me.

For the reader who wrote "I bow to you..." etc., that was his/her opinion and he/she had a RIGHT to say it if that is what was felt. If anyone wants to write how much they love a writer, then they should not need to feel like they have to curb their praise because another may "feel" hurt. It is the opinion of the reader so let them have it. It isn't hurting anyone.

And secondly, Deni (or any author) should be able to bask in the glow of someone's admiration without having to insert a deflection or a defense.

Now, I am a fan of Deni's and Barracuda's and I admire a number of other writers as well. But that doesn't mean every reader will share my opinion. (Ex: Moi finds this series a little dull, but I've enjoyed it. His/her opinion is just as valid as mine and in fact, may be more helpful to the writer.)

That's all I want to say on this subject. I hope it made sense.

Respectfully yours, Puaena
Christina Marie chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
To 'anonymous'

I've known the DeniGoddess for a long time, and I know her speaking and writing style... when she writes something, you'll know if she's writing it. I know her well enough to know that she doesn't 'shadow' her work... she doesn't have to.
Denigoddess2001aol.com chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Oh, one who chooses to be anonymous throws stones without leaving true name or email address...

If you knew me, you'd never have reason to doubt me.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Deni ~ First up, let me just say, that I wasn't arguing with anyone, I was just saying how I felt with regard to people dissing or thinking certain author's are better than others... I'm under the belief that each writer is good in their own style and way.

Secondly, just an observation, but the style to each review of your fics is uncanny. Are you sure you're not reviewing them yourself under anomomous names?
Bubba and the Posse chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Wow. Cool story. More...we want more...