Reviews for ANGELS AMONGST US: The Love That Dare Not....
Bob chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
You either love her or hate her. I thought this was a reviewing spot. Now, why is it a personality contest? Denigoddess, I enjoy all your work. Keep up the great writing. I can't wait for the next story. Thanks for your hard work and talent!
Dark Reverie chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Oh, Deni...you clever girl. What a play on words..."The Love that Dare Not Speaks Its name." That is a direct quote from Oscare Wilde. And then, you throw in that juicy little line about how "Demetrius won't talk about it." And wherever did you come up with the idea for throwing in You-Know-Who at the end? I don't want to ruin it for your readers, but the plot twist with Demona/Selene/Wren is killer. This is great stuff. Your subtlties leave me breathless. So flawless...perfect...do some slash!
Joe Muse chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Hey, Moi...BE NICE TO THE LADY. Where's YOUR fanfic, dude? Hey, gotta say I love Barracuda, Ms. Morgan, Puaena, Jenigoyle and Kimberly Towle...but folks...I GOTTA HAVE MY 'GODDESS TOO! Great work, Deni. There's never a dull moment with you.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Frankly, I found this story and many others in this series extremely dull. Perhaps it is just me.
Denigoddess2001aol.com chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Yes, Gentle Readers, it's me. Don't hack on each other. Thank you ...z-Person for your kind words. Just don't start a feud. And Anonymous, can't we all just get along? I feel really silly playing review police on my own story. Please guyz...no comparisons to other writers. Otherwise, everybody's feelings will get hurt :(
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Zumba Mumba Crack whatever... sure Denigoddess2001's fics are really good, and well worth the read, but so are Christine Morgan's, as well Barracuda's. They do really well with what they write too! I believe every fan who writes has his/her VERY OWN unique talent, you can't say one writer is the 'best' or whatever simply because they write a whole lot, but more because of the way they write. There are many fan writers I admire, but there are no 'set few' or 'set one'...
Zumba Mumba Crack-0 Jumbo chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Goddess, I bow to you. I wasn't expecting none of that! Whew! I read Barracuda. He's good...but you seriously ROCK the Garg world. Christine Morgan, move over baby. The New Goddess of Gargoyles Fanfic has arrived!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2