Reviews for Too Close
RemedyToEnnui chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
You are an amazing writer! I wish I had your talent! I try to write (and later say it's the effort that counts)
Psycho4Life chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
I loooooove this story. The twists were awesome.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
That was an Epic fanfic man. Really enjoyed it and hope you carry on with more :-D
superwhomerlin2000 chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Great story! You nailed it :)

cmcaggia3 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
wait- I'm lost. did Shawn pick the transplant?
i think i see an epilouge story coming in here?
Belle97 chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Hi there!
I really love your story, all the characters felt very real!
Please never stop writing, you're very good at it. :D

Greetings from Holland!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Oh Snap, Henry's Just Now Finding Out? I Seriously Wonder Who Poisoned Him?

& Did Lassie Really Just Say Shawn Was A Good Detective? Amazing!
MyFruitloop chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
That reveal was pretty good. I didn't see the whole he faked his daughters death thing comming. I think you might have a future in write story lines for TV shows.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Wow! Shawn's In A Coma... & He Was Possibly Put There By A Senator.
& Where's Henry? Has He Heard About Shawn Yet?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh Snap! That Scared Me Even! & I Knew Ahead Of Time Shawn Was Going To Be All Weird & Stuff.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Very exciting and comic story! I love Lassie's yelling at the others to stop moping- he does care:) the twists were great- at least Shawn got to explain everything and Alexander was taken out. Poor Emily- mob dad and crazy aunts! Henry and Gus were so perfect, when each of them were angry it was great! Also like Jules putting Henry in his place:)
arthem chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
liked it
Rose O' Sharon chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
This should be submitted as a script. It really should. I'd watch it and vote it my fave episode . . . well, after High Top Fadeout, Bollywood, Shawn Takes A Shot In the Dark, Homicidio . . .

Seriosly, this would make an AWESOME episode! :D

Thanks for the great read! :D
Empyrean Skies chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Great story, as usual :) I really enjoyed it.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OH MY GOD! It's like you read my mind!

"Something happens to Shawn and he walks into the SBPD Dept. acting strange. Or maybe he's hung over, or drunk, or got hit with some strange drug," I was trying to find a way to explore something like this and you managed to beat me to the punch.