Reviews for Floor One, Floor Two
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 11/18

i loved this, wild, and gorgeous :D
KatharsisJunkie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I feel wierd cause every other reviewer posted months ago, but I just have to say how much I love this story - it is SO KINKY...

and, kink aside, very well written
december.s-flower chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was actually pretty damn funny!

and sexy
Violet Nightmoth chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Best Thane smut I've ever read. Period. Love it! All of your Thane stories are stellar, but this one is by far my favourite. :)

For a while - right around the middle - I was sort of worried that Jack's comm was gonna come back to life. O_O Awkward.
Firaga Bird chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Kink it is. This story is oozing with unabashed deviant eroticism. I'm thoroughly impressed by every part of it.

From what I saw of your reviews, it appears to be your status quo to write consistently of this caliber. That... intimidates me a little, if I have to say the feeling I feel the strongest. After reading this (and I'll likely continue reading your other work), I feel that much more compelled to raise my own game just to keep up with my fellow writers.

Right, the actual review. Um. Sorry for getting sidetracked, but I mean everything I just said in the best way. Frankly, there's nothing bad in any part of the story. Your ability to balance the different elements - the battle, the phone $e*, and even Jack's handicap (for her, at least) - and maintain a tension throughout that entire segment is enrapturing, almost.

And the best part of it is that there's more. This is like two stories for the price (aka webpage) of one. It could actually be cut into a multi-chapter, ongoing story with a definite ending. I know most authors would go for that tactic, especially with writing as good as this. But you don't do that because you respect, or perhaps even challenge, the expectations of the readers.

You seem to have that same attitude by consciously not ending the story the way it very likely would have ended. The bit where Thane actually gets drop-kicked in the face as Shepard climaxes? That left a very amusing and unforgettable imprint on my mind. I felt like the story was staring me down (as I laughed my pants off) like a father-in-law making schizophrenically sure that you don't mistreat his daughter.

All in all, grade-AA stuff here. I tip my hat to you, and put you up as the bar that all other stories I read must aspire to (including my own).
serphxheat chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So sexy! Great job like always!
Angelica.Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I read this when it was posted on the ME kink meme, I've loved reading it again. It makes me laugh, and slightly shift in my seat lol, nicely written!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
GOOD LORD! THIS STORY WAS HOT! I think I'm switching teams from Team Garrus to Team Thane!
MitisVenatrix chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was hot (and that's coming from a Garrus Girl, mind you) and sweet, though I would have like to see the end a little more culminated. Not so much smutty, but it's nice to see something that strays from the normal scenes.

Well done...
SerNature chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Dear Hermia,

Your Thane... is... is...