Reviews for The Summer That Followed
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
MORE!
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I really liked this it was good and I liked how you made Mary and Paulie have that cute relationship going on! I watched the movie today and I loved it!
LDFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I understand that the seemingly tragic ending to the film made it far more powerful, but I liked the character of Paulie more than the film itself and I still believe she was too strong and unique to die that way. (Besides, how could gravity kill the Raptor? You might as well try to drown a fish)

Also, while I fortunately have never experienced that darkness she went through, a friend of mine has and attempted to take his own life over a failed relationship. Fortunately he failed, and while he hasn't quite got over her he has managed to move on. So I choose to draw on my real-life experience and believe that Paulie survived as well, although I can't see a reunion with Tori being on the cards.

Thank you for writing this story, it is pretty much everything I wanted to see happen next. Here's hoping Paulie can get on with her life, a little wiser for the wear and eventually find love again (with Mary?)

I really hope you come back to this story and finish it off. It's perfect, not a happy ending (life has so few of those) but not such a tragic and wasteful one, either.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
please make an other part for this story!

it's good.
Vil89Six chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aw www this very cute.i can see them together.i can see something like this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i think its a very good beginning for an even better story. keep writing!
AgentofChaos chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow! I love it. I really can believe this was what happened. Until now i've seen Marys last words as an obstacle to believing Paulie survived, but you've managed to fit it in. Also, having P and Mary get together is genius. Tori was such a selfish b*tch. I would love to read more.
Darkwolf109 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow. Gret start. I love Paulie/Mary stories but there arn't enough of them. Cant wait to see where you go with this story. Please update soon. :)
imaferrari chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hm. Never thought about Pauling surviving that jump. (Hated the ending with the bird and them just standing around watching the bird. I got the metaphor and all, but really! They'd have been running to Paulie.) Anyway, I hope you continue this story. It's different, and that's a good thing.
HPequalsgreatlit chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Well, good job! I'm not to fond of this movie, because I felt that he writing wasn't the most

convincing, so I wasn't sure if I was going to read this story... But I am very happy I did! Much more interesting then the

ending of that movie! can't wait for the next chApter