Reviews for Pure
Mouse bundy chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
Is there a reason there hasn't been an update in years? I wanna know what happens next!
Emily Snow chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for the next chapter? Update soon PLEASE!
I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Could you please please please continue this story? Its been a year already and still no updates. I just love this story so much and hate seeing it discontinued. I hope you update soon... ;)

-S

Ivory'Lee Lambskank chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
This story is awesome!

Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
Ivory'Lee Lambskank chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
hi story's awesome your awesome
Kandice J chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
I Love this entire story. Please finish it already
JodamFan chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
It's been almost 9 months. :( And Christmas is in a few weeks. When do we get the next chapter? I want to read more so bad!
sejonasluv chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
thats deffinately not how adam acts... "alright glitterbaby, talk to you later." yeah prolly not... but i've read the whole story and i LOVE THE REST! haha the last couple chapters are some of the best writing i've seen on here! keep it up!
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Love this story I waited till I was finish to review
JodamFan chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
You're not gonna make us wait until December to get the Christmas chapter are you? Please don't! I'm dying waiting for an update on this story! I love it so much!
sejonasluv chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS, ALL OF IT. 3 3 thank you thank you thank you
X.x chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
You are killing me

T.T

I have been waiting forever

My exams are nearly done and I need something to keep me going

Please

I need more Jodam lovey dovey-ness
ImpatiantME chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Come on now it's been 2 1/2 months. Must you make u wait any longer? I want to know what mr. and mrs. Jonas will think of Adam!
Chris.Monster chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
This fanfic is joy, please update soon! :)