Reviews for Broken
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Ummm... I got to go with... love it...lol! BTW i am not a stalker... I just really like your writing...and Hey Arnold! You are a fantastic writer. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I liked your emphasis on I and YOU. It made it more powerful and romantic... long story short, great job! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
AWESOME! I think you are a great poet as well. make as many as you can...PLEASE! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
AWESOME JOB! (:
Random person chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I liked it but it would have a different ending or had a weird twist to it like helga rejecting him because she was scared of what others would think about her and if she would lose her reputation as a bully . That would be a really cool fanfic .
One Fine Wire chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
"So breathe, live."

Those are beautiful words! Truly inspired! I really love this poem, because it's just ARNOLD. Arnold is human and has his faults too, but he's also optimistic, idealistic, and always willing to see the best in people. Here, he's forgiving Helga and willing to give her a second chance (in some areas, not all), because that's just what he'd do. I want to see Helga's feelings on this, because I have the feeling that she wants so much more than friendship from Arnold.

Great work, update soon! :)
One Fine Wire chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
This was a good poem. You do a great job with rhyming schemes and with finding words that go together really well.

I thought this poem suited Helga. I could see her trying different forms of poetry as she grew older and expanded on her writing. It's easy to see what Helga's wants are in this poem and how she longs for Arnold to give her a second chance at love in spite of her flaws.

I'm off to read Chapter IV now, and I'm certain it won't disappoint! :)
angie93 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
i like it hahahah yey! he is her friend ;D
Jadeykins chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Yay! Awesome! Another poem! Loved it!
Yeah you should make a collection that would be cool.
I loved the poem. Your poetry skills are getting a lot of better!
Keep it up!
I can't wait to write our new story together! :D
By the way do you have msn at all?
Would that be easier to do the story on there?
If not then we will carry on like we are.
Jadeykins chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Aw I loved this very much! It was so true!

Another great poems! You’re defiantly getting better at them! :D

Keep it up! :
angie93 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
i love it, it's soo .i . blbalaba hahhahah love it
LunacyTenma chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is for both chapters;

The poems flowed nicely and they summed things up pretty well. In fact, I think that you got it right on the money :) Good job! I enjoyed reading this.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
My, poor Arnold.

Keep the good writing.
One Fine Wire chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Interesting introspection on Arnold. There is a lot to dissect in your poem, especially when it came to his reasons for rejecting her love. I do like his perspective and his implications that, as you mentioned, Helga isn't the total victim she makes herself to be; there are people who are actually critical of "Hey Arnold!" because they feel that Helga wouldn't love Arnold or have a reason to be mean to him in hiding that love if her family life wasn't so screwed up. Here, I like that Arnold doesn't see that as an excuse to hide who she really is. Maybe Arnold feels that he couldn't love someone who spent so much of her time to be mean to him.

Anyway, nice introspection, great rhyming, and nice use of words for this! :)
Jadeykins chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Oh this was very good!

I loved it! It's nice to see it from his point of view is well. Now we know why he rejected her.

Keep it up! :D