Reviews for Mein Vollkommener Besch├╝tzer
Good story :)
Keiri DeLaCruz chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" Loved it! lol
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Nice touching story with min bloodshed and for the died too bad of they had pure good hearths , for the bad naturally bad , unassepting , died in the surcubstances , personal living joy (favourite for Alvin befour " Ow God/Gods changed his point of view , great mighty warrior and fulfiling provably his dream to learn the secret who might becoming his entire tribe as allies to
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Ch 15
I am so happy with the happy end . I little wonder from what will be used the half scull but it will be better than doing evil things rotting feeding evil and good monsters .
Is it possible to be build a house from the scull ?!
Healing whatever it is better than nothing and scaring the nice flying and landet souls who knows her or just seing her remains .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Han got the same wind of change if Hic try to show him . Han reminds me the kinder version of Gobber .
Ok for response here is my post :
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Will Hic now try to learn draconese to talk with his friend . Well I'll see later . For response here is my post :
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Ch 3
The love , the care , the ties , the ties seeing as overprotecti ness of this as a start not so good a little at least violent human eater to lovely friend and companqon , even a friendly shadow following and protective his friend feom any worries or keeping all the burden and suffering for himself .
And no pain and wound would allow to show weakness , if you show that you are hurt meaned that you are weak less defensive target . And the saddle as a simvol for all of this as a marring ring to us . And no injuries are beyond any injury .
Unfourtunatly that may ... kill the scaly person ignoring the hurting , the rust and infection .
Enouth talking I felt better after onouther reality shock . Fastwr by You . Your story , thanks ,
My post is :

Good night in Bulgaria is Augoust 2: 38 at night . what 's the time in which country in which mounth in You ?
Yami no Tsuki chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Okay never mind about that second question, BUT could you put a list of the German words at the start of the chapters, so we actually know what they are by the time we read them? Because otherwise (for me at least) it's really annoying because you KNOW it means something, but can't tell exactly what it is, so it's incredibly distracting.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
1) is this Hiccup/Toothless? Because it kinda seems like it...
2) is there actually a point to the German? Why can't you just say it in English, so we can understand it without having to interrupt the story?
WatUCWatIC chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
T.T i freakin love galllin and his teeth!
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Why are they speaking German?
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Your OC's are wonderful! I really like the bullied ones.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I love your thoughts by Astrid at the beginning of her first segment. It also served to justify Hiccup's skittishness. Beyond his learned response to being snuck up on, anyone who is deep in thought can lose track of their surroundings. And as Hiccup attests himself in your story, he does a lot of thinking. Little character motivation scenes like this one are what really elevate your story from good to great. Kudos!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Love it! Toothless is adorable!
Wudelfin chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Lobed the plot. Hope you wil create more in the future.