Reviews for Mein Vollkommener Besch├╝tzer
RamenKnight chapter 16 . 9/7
This was quite the enjoyable read. Fun to see a tribe gathering go like this did, seems much more possible than some others. Thanks for making.
nahood chapter 16 . 7/25
I love this story especially toothless and hiccup.
Rhyfedd chapter 9 . 6/1
While trying to rationalize why a child could put aside overall hate of dragons and accept them (besides the fact they are super cool flying reptiles w awesome abilities) my mind said, "cause theyre people" and im like, "ok how did you get here explain" so my brain says "vikings are people"
"good start but i need more"
my brain extrapolates, "vikings hate dragons cause they pillage and kill and steal and then leave only to come back again to do the same. Villagers hate vikings because they pillage and steal and set fires and kidnap and- oh you know what i might still be describing dragons" and it hits me,
"dragons are viking's viking"
brains like "yup"
Needless to say that was a fun discussion Hiccup might be proud of.

I also really like this story cause this is possibly my 3rd or 4th time reading it since i stumbled across it. Reread value for the win
Shaneo chapter 6 . 1/27
Honestly, it doesn't seem to be sexist against women. In fact it was more sexist to men.
Triforce Dragons chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
AWESOME!
Great chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
I love it! Although, I must admit that when I read the title I thought Dagur or Alvin would make a special appearance in the gather or something like that but this was awesome. Looking forward to more!
Volixsis chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
this sounds great so far, really nice, I probably would have made Snotlout a Little (little) more smug and overconfident, but only a little, just to keep in character. but other than that, AWESOME fic!
ElizabethBathog chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed the ride! :D
Eindrucksvoll chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I like it more with more German. My Elnglish isnt so good so it was kind of nice
SKyflame313 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
For the previous chapter: I thought the Night Fury was the unholy offspring of Lightning and Death itself. Not thunder and night. But anyway...
SKyflame313 chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Now i get that it is a mix (i think) between the books and the movie!
SKyflame313 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
i think it is laid beneath the trees not lied
SKyflame313 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Do the Vikings even know what horses are?
SKyflame313 chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Cool chapter! There were a few spelling mistakes but none to bad.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
THE SEED OF ODEN! I wasn't sure if it was what I was thinking, but I totally cracked up anyway.