Reviews for Mein Vollkommener Beschützer
TheHallow chapter 16 . 3/13
Well, All in all. An awesome story.
A little bit overly dramatic at parts, and a little bit too lengthy, but otherwise it was a fantastic story!
I couldn't stop reading until I finished it!
And it had a fantastic storyline with an epic ending :P
TheHallow chapter 14 . 3/13
Okay, idk if anyone has called you out on this... but the Jaw bone is not attached to the skull by bone. It is attached by muscle and cartilage. Perhaps there is a small bone piece in the middle (I'm no expert) but if they had wanted to take the top part of the skull, they wouldn't have had to try that hard. I mean they would have to try harder than taking the top half of a more normal sized skull, since the Green Death is huge.
What they would have severed would be the cartilage (if it hadn't been eaten or decayed yet, like i said not a super expert) and it wouldn't have taken much force to knock the jaw out of place from the top of the skull.
Cause I mean, think about it, if out Jaws where firmly attached to out skulls by bone, we wouldn't be able to talk, or eat, or... well anything really... we'd die.
Anyways! I'll just pretend they were severing the cartilage and that it took such a long time because of the Queen's massive size. I hope you enjoyed my lesson (I am in anthropology 105 a.k.a Archaeology, idk why colleges decide to name classes as such but they do!)
Anyways! Onward! Let's see the ending of this!
TheHallow chapter 1 . 3/12
Although nobody said whether Berk was German or not... technically it isn't, because Vikings aren't german. I'm sure you've already received tones a crap from this already. But Vikings spoke Norse, which is a little similar to German, and does relate to German... but it isn't, it's norse. lol
But because Norse is practically a dead language... and since I can speak some german as well... I'm letting it slide. Just cause I love Germans XD
Love2readFantasy chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
I love this :-) Thanks for writing it!
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
Wow! That was an amazing story! One really gets pulled into it. I can really respect you for all the researching you obviously did. Shows true dedication towards writing your best. Really great. Totally a keeper. I liked the idea of the slightly more friendly attitudes of Snotlout, the twins, and Fishlegs towards Hiccup; being perhaps not so buddy-buddy in Riders of Berk. I particularly liked how you made the mutual "girly" friendship between Astrid and Ruffnut. 3 Excellent fic.
Cloud-Dancer103 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
an interesting concept. Very original! Good job!
Spannerspoon chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Brilliant! Clever lot and really well written, is there a sequel?
Ash Carter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I've read this story for a thousand times but I still like it. One note though; Njoror is not the god of the sea. He's actually the wind god-and a great sorcerer too because he's a Vanir. Aegir is the god of ocean, thus he is the god of the sea. Just to clarify it.

I'm also wondering if you're planning on making a sequel of this one. You know, like what happened to the training and such? I would really love to see a sequel.

Anyway, thank you for the good read and great job on this one! I hope I can be as good as you. I'm starting to rust and lose confidence. I'm still going though.

Good luck on your next work! Hopefully, it's a sequel.

-Ash
wolfgirl892 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
THANK YOU! Some one else pointed out something that has been bugging me for a while now! How do they know Toothless is a Night Fury if they have never seen one before! You have no idea how long that concept has been bugging me and how no one else seemed to have noticed! YOU'RE AWESOME!
Love the story so far by the way, you're an excellent author :)
sakuradancer3 chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
Fantastic!
TiffRedd1994 chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
coll! well done!
NekoAmi1216 chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I was listening to the soundtrack when I finished this chapter. The song that ended right as the story ended? Test Drive. Best coincidence ever.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
This was awsome! I usually don't read T rated things because most are kept way closer to PG than T usually called for and way too tame, but this was done rather excellently. The intro was a bit hard to follow at first but it started to flow smoothly by time they got on the ship. Then it carried well onto the island and through all the different characters. I especially loved the children with toothless and the other dragons. Good work. Keep it up!
Sylvynn chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
Okay, I know this is already complete, but I wanted to point this out to you:

Back in Chapter 3(? sounds right) you had Hiccup think:

"I was relived to hear that none had been lost, Viking children learned how to swim before they could walk; all were safe…just really, really cramped."

But now, in this chapter you say:

"That had been a few hours ago and she still couldn't stop staring, taking only comfort in that she at least wasn't the only one. Each dragon found their respective human except for the few that had lost their owner on the sunken ship during the journey, or the two men that had died so far in the skirmish."

You switched it from no one being lost during the ship sinking to some being lost back when the ships sank.
Motherofthehorde chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
I just finished reading this story...Thank you for writing it.
No It's not 'perfectly' historically correct... But there's no vikings that 'trained' dragons..so I think this is a VERY good idea of what it could be like...
I'm impressed with the fact that you researched what you did n'nt know..
I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.