Reviews for Streak vs Career
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
love it
TheVampireLucinda chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ah~ I love it, love it love! Late review, I know, but I just got around to reading this...this gem, this diamond, this...wonderful story!

It was very hot, but also very tender and loving, and even funny at times...Haha, as you know, Shawn/Taker are my favorite pairing...and I love it when Shawny's on top...

I am a very happy camper right now, lol.

takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was sweet and cute. And also kinda sad. Great story!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Good job with this one. Lots of emotions flowing through this. Reminded me of that dreaded date: March 28 2010 I hate thinking about it but at least I can read about it now without breaking down.

My only critique is that I think you should space between each speaker. Will make it easier on the eyes and easier to follow.

I'm usually not a big fan of Shaker but you made me smile with it. You did it in a way that doesn't seem overly fluffy or just God awfully cliche. I like Mark's concern for Shawn and of course Shawn topping was a plus since it rarely happens.

Again, good job!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Wow. I liked this a lot. It had a sense of realism to it that most people miss.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Good job, this is one of my favorite pairings, I love them together, just so much prestige and awesomeness. Aww, Mark isn't used to being the bottom, cute. :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was an awesome read hun. So emotionally charged and giving Mark's side on this sad issue. To have trusted someone to the extent that they trusted each other is rare but is the most beautiful emotion of all.

slashburd chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I've got to say that I loved this, I really did. Shaker usually makes me flick straight past as I really don't liked it but this was so tender that it actually brought real tears to my eyes. The way Shawn spoke to Mark was awesomely characterized too, I love it when HBK is written so damn well.

I'm putting this into my favourites. A great fic that has convinced me that Shaker can be truly tender and beautiful 3
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw~! So cute, and so sweet! I loved it. Great job.

.: TMM :.
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
All I can say is om nom nom.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Awesome job. I really enjoyed this.
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love everything about this! :)
Souless666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010