Reviews for Beauty is Relative, Babe
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
...yeah, I understand

I mean- I don't 'understand' because I never (and hope never will) experience it or have someone close or acquaintance to know and had experience about this.

And I get it, I mean, if the story stopped there, I think I understand why... or understand the reason enough because it was reasonable.

But, god, help me, what reason England having those experience... please tell me...!
Why it was happens in the first place...?!

I mean, most people that do that because their weight problem or self-conscious or something... but I don't see how England had problem with something like that...!

He looks fine! Or at least, non of any Nations I know is fat or had weight problem. Not even America who people like to make him having weight problem!

How it even involve someone he called Frog aka France?! Because Dr. Hunt said he mentioned it.

And why he said he's not Insane?! I know he's not! But why said that?!

Help me god, I think I'm going to literally cry sooner than i thouhht just thinking about it over and over again without answer.

America become stressed as well...

Oh God... this is beyond Emotional!

Why people like to do that?!

What so good by doing that?!

I have problem too, my old friends had problem too, but doing THAT is so painful both physically and mentally and the consequence are well known and dangerous!

[Please ignore me if it was offended you or/and some people. It just so emotional and I forgot my place.]
nikkicchi chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I've found this fic on the kink meme on live journal, and I was really captured by it and wanted to review it but the meme was closed and I didn't know how to comment on it so I decided to search it up - definitely no regrets.

You've probably have gotten a lot of reviews complimenting on the realism and the beautifully constructed words and the perfectly captured emotions, have you not? Last night my insomnia struck again and I decided to search up something about depression or any kinds of disorders to read, and I found this and holy fuck I can't even describe how much I love this and your writing style and just... everything. I'm aware you might even never see this because this has been posted about two years ago and I just wanted to drop by and say: You're a beautifully talented writer. I'm sorry for what had happened to you. I really do hope you get better and you live a wonderful life and I know that's not easy but I just hope everything finally goes the way you want it and you're perfectly content. (/still an emotional wreck after reading)
Someone chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I'm sorry that your going though all of that and I hope that you don't quit writing, you are a very gifted writer so I hope you write again even if it's not on fanfiction or on any site for that matter.

I wish you well again sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
This story is interesting, though I have to say- and this is coming from someone who in general doesn't like Tories and views David Cameron in a similar way to most other politicians (i.e. I trust you to not mess up our country slightly more than the other guy)- the characterisation of the Prime Minister was a bit much. The over-hostility and lack of any political airs seems OOC (can you use that term with real people?) for someone in his position. I can see how certain elements- the fight, the discovery of Arthur's state- were needed, but I believe they would've been more believable with a less aggressive Prime Minister.
Tar chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
I understand...
And I like this fic,I want you too know that.

Hope you be better.
Chayton chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
This was a good story. Thank you for writing it. It's okay, I understand you had a difficult year, good luck to that. Thank you for finishing this wonderful story.
anikidazo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I hope all goes well for you, and count on your safe/healthy return.
AccountPermanentlyInactive chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
This story is awe-inspiring and heart-wrenching. I have so much respect for you for being brave enough to tell your story to the world. I am incredibly sorry for your losses and the horrible circumstances you've been forced into. I know I haven't the slightest idea what it's like for you, but I (and as it would appear, hundreds of others) are here for you. I hope and pray that things will get better for you, and that your spark and love for writing will return, because you have an amazing talent for it. You took a sensitive personal experience and told it beautifully, which is something I can only hope to do. You're amazing and beautiful, love.
t.A.T.u.l.O.Ve chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
I am so happy that I found this wonderful and truly sad fanfiction. You are very brave to show your pain like that. I hope you get better. I don't have an eating disorder, but do do have bipolar disorder and I know what it feels like to feel completely lost.I wish the best for you!
BlushingEngland chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Hello there I just stumbled across your story today, but my heart has already be captured by it. I've only completed chapters 1-5 and I'm kind of afraid to reach the end because it is such a tender read and I don't want it to run out...

However, as the day ends in my part of the globe, I noticed you had posted an apology of some sorts for chapter 10. I'm sorry for the deep trouble you have been going through. I'm sure many other readers, as do I, understand that your personal business is the priority, but I just wanted to let you know that please do not give up on your writing, especially when you have a beautiful way with words.

I thoroughly love how you describe Arthur and Alfred. I'm an odd sucker for the tragic, dramatic, crushing stories in which my favorite character is pushed to their emotional limit, opens up, and learns to heal. Out of all the fanfictions I've read of these genres, your portrayal of Arthur is one of the styles I love the most. You describe every detail, every moment in such a way that it makes my heart ache in a good way because it means I'm feeling something -the love, the heartbreaking realizations between the pair- from what you've written. And the way you described Arthur crying...the vivid imagery that resulted from those moments are like no other I experienced. That is how I want Arthur to be written like every time I read a sad fanfiction concerning him: hiding his flaws, trying to compose himself as he found out, then having his beloved be his shoulder to cry on when his walls crash down. Wonderful job on making him true and not too "mushy" or OOC.

I cannot wait to read the rest of what you've uploaded for this story! I won't know what to do with myself when I finish, haha. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that your story is beautiful, well-paced, and well-characterized. I truly hope all goes well for you in your personal life. And, of course, never give up on your talent for writing. You've got a good thing going here, from what I can tell :)

CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Oh god, this story is so emotional. So intense. As much as I want this to continue, your wellbeing should be first priority so I hope you get better. Stay strong!
JAFootnote chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
No way this story was so freedom frying awesome and though I am no where near the author that you are I feel there is more thread to be spun. Please don't stop! TwT
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Oh...that is truly sad. I really loved this fic, and when I started reading it, I had hoped maybe it was completed. I didn't look to see if it was, because I just couldn't stop reading. I love it so much! I you can somehow find it in yourself to start back up again, I will be ever so grateful.

I know that Bulimia is an awful experience - my friend went through it. Thankfully, she had wonderful support from people around her. Even though her family shunned her, she came to stay with me, and I was with her everyday and eventually, she recovered, realisation finally hitting her that this was bad for her, and that it was breaking my heart to see her so broken.

I know this apology chapter was posted last year, but I have this feeling that I need to say please, get better, and just remember, even though losing friends is one of the hardest struggles that we go through in life, you will always find someone, anyone, who will make your life the happiest you'll ever see it. Don't worry, I'm sure, if they haven't already, times will look up for you somewhere in the future! I've probably overstepped my boundaries by saying that, but it's true. Even if it hasn't happened or won't happen for years, you WILL find someone. Just look forward to that - try. You mightn't be able to, but live knowing the fact that someone is out there, just waiting to make you life a better place.
Thrice Written chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I may not know you in person, but I have read several of your fanfics - and I want to tell you that you are an amazing writer. I can't speak for everyone, but personally I don't think you should worry about disappointing readers because we're very lucky to have your beautiful work to read at all. Thank you for writing this story . . . and please remember that although your inspiration for writing fanfiction is gone, it's still possible to use writing as a type of self-therapy. Paper always listens.

I wish you the best in your future, and I hope that this won't be the last time that we, the readers, have the privilege of reading your written work.

- wt-chan
critter141151 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Eep ;; Most of that sounds horrible ; Don't worry about the fanfic dear inspiration comes when it wants to. Work on feeling better first alright? And it might not mean much, but I'm willing to listen if you ever need to talk. Know I'm just a stranger, but still, contact information's in my profile.

The story was lovely well it lasted, and if there is a continuation awesome, if not, it's alright. Best of wishes in your life time.