Reviews for Just Keep Breathing
Lexy chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Oh shit!
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wait why did Jess leave? I know in the actual show we don't know much about their relationship other than that he loves her and that she dies at the end of "Pilot"
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
What a novel way to save Jessica. I wish you would continue it.
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
A welcome distraction. I am so glad to have something good to read. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to see you back.

Love ya sis.
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Wow, Meg, she is not just a bitch, she is a..., I don't even have words for it. Just plain hellish evil. First she gets Jess and then Dean, never expected that. And now she has Sam in her hands, because he won't do anything that would hurt them more. Can't wait for more. excellent chapter. I'm glad I finally got to it. It's been crazy. Hugs, Vonnie
Madebyme chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Wow, what an awesome chapter! I'm so glad that you're back with more of this.

What a fantastic twist with Meg and her evil revenge plans. I didn't see that one coming at all. You really captured her voice well, menacing and threatening with an edge of sarcasm and wit. Her motivations and plans really fit with what we know about her character.

I liked how Sam had to back track when Meg first mentions Dean and he figures out that she has him. I was doing the same thing at the same time, so that reveal really worked well.

I'm looking forward to more, seeing if Sam can save his loved ones. This really is a wonderful, refreshing and original fic. Keep up the great work! Take care, Abbi
amroberts17 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Not another cliff hanger! Please update soon!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Argh! Can't leave it there - Dean and Jess are being tortured and Sam is going there without backup. Must know what happens...
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
This is a really great story so far, but I couldn't help but notice you described Sam's eyes as brown. They're not brown, hun. They're a mix between blue and green and tend to alternate back and forth between those two colors. So, they're pretty much hazel. Just thought I'd point that out!
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
OMG Meg really holds all the cards at the moment and she knows it with her words to Sammy. But he really should listen to the common sense side of his brain and ring Bobby rather than racing off on his own.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
great. wow, you must be really busy
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernatfem76 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Thanks for the recap. You did an excellent job on the dialogue for Meg. I can't wait to see the confrontation between Sam and Meg. It should be interesting.
Madebyme chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
It's great to see you back! And I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble writing. But I think you're on the right track with not forcing it, that way hopefully you'll enjoy it more.

I liked the descriptions of Sam slowly waking up and trying to piece everything together. It felt very realistic.

And what an awesome cliffhanger! I have my suspicions on who has Jess but will Sam call Dean for help? Will he be able to save her? Will he ever get the chance to tell her all about the family business? I'm certainly looking forward to finding out. Until next time, take care and happy writing! Abbi
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Wow. Awesome job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »