Reviews for Curiosity
evakname chapter 5 . 10/2
But u ARE that curel XD u left the story before poor Leo could get what he deserved. POOR thing :D :P
but i agree, he probably WAS a master of pleasuring a man, being homosexual AND a genius (human anatomy included), so guess he wouldnt mind, its like documentation :} right? :3

ahh i loved this story.
even abandoned, at least i get some :D unlike poor Leo :D

thanks! It was a really nice story to read, funny and hot and sweet too. it was perfect!
Jo chapter 2 . 6/28
It's, "Nothing is TRUE. Everything is permitted"
CreepyGumbalLady chapter 5 . 3/12
valenros chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
OMG, totally loved it! Just one thing, where is the other chapter?! Please don't stop like here!
azab chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I loved it a lot
bluuexwolf chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
please finish the story you are a great writer i want to hear the rest
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Ono your not stoping there?
asdf chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
This, m'lady, is a story I enjoyed from the first few words. It all flows together perfectly and smoothly. You are quite the talented writer :) the way you so expertly conveyed it. . . One would think this came straight from the game (oh, fangirls would be rabid if it was in the game)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Neeeeed mooooooore!
Miru chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Where is the rest? I need to read more of this! :D
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ezio is totally a cheap slut. He's so cheap he doesn't even have to be bought. Ezio is a whore.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great fic! Sad there isn't another chapter
Ka Po' Tun chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Why you no update?
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
[Ezio grinned. "I imagine Signorina Ginerva was quite disappointed to find out all you intended to do in this bed was sleep."]
Well...yeah, don't you just sleep in the bed?

["Mmmm, I'd be quite happy to accompany Signorina Ginvera if a meant a bed half as nice as this." Ezio raised his eyebrows suggestively, leaving no doubt what kind of company he meant with the beautiful noblewoman.]
Oh course you would, Ezio.

[Ezio's jaw dropped. "Did you just call me a cheap slut?"

"Buona notte!"]
Sorry, Ezio, it's the truth. xD
Alex chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Please update! I've been waiting so long! I want to know what happens next!