Reviews for Curiosity
LyfLikeABossXD chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I freaking cringed at the spreaded thighs part
Cristalandmoon chapter 5 . 12/24/2016
lol poor Leo~
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Bae! You totally left Leo hanging hard there!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
He is so ignorant, it's adorably painful
CyberSearcher chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
For once, the thought of Ezio dressing as a girl doesn't make me cring my ass of. Is that weird since I'm a girl? Or have I just gone to far down this rabbit hole?
Bitten Nails chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
The lead-up was paced and flowed naturally... I love this! Although, I'd love for Leonardo to finish... Despite that, though, I love this!
Bitten Nails chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
That A/N! Oh my godxD
evakname chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
But u ARE that curel XD u left the story before poor Leo could get what he deserved. POOR thing :D :P
but i agree, he probably WAS a master of pleasuring a man, being homosexual AND a genius (human anatomy included), so guess he wouldnt mind, its like documentation :} right? :3

ahh i loved this story.
even abandoned, at least i get some :D unlike poor Leo :D

thanks! It was a really nice story to read, funny and hot and sweet too. it was perfect!
Jo chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
It's, "Nothing is TRUE. Everything is permitted"
CreepyGumbalLady chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
OMG I NEED MORE X3
valenros chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
OMG, totally loved it! Just one thing, where is the other chapter?! Please don't stop like here!
azab chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I loved it a lot
bluuexwolf chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
please finish the story you are a great writer i want to hear the rest
Axel-Got it Memorized chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Ono your not stoping there?
asdf chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
This, m'lady, is a story I enjoyed from the first few words. It all flows together perfectly and smoothly. You are quite the talented writer :) the way you so expertly conveyed it. . . One would think this came straight from the game (oh, fangirls would be rabid if it was in the game)