Reviews for Between The Covers
Shannon chapter 52 . 12/10/2013
nice chapter. glad max talked to his parents
Shannon chapter 51 . 12/10/2013
That was a great birthday present(S)... Guys should really take a hint. lovely chapter.
Shannon chapter 48 . 12/9/2013
Glad Max was there to help Liz at the club. I am glad Sophie talked to Liz. nice chapter. I have a feeling Liz might not be okay emotionally right now after her ordeal..
Shannon chapter 47 . 12/9/2013
Okay well i hope Max gets his head together because he cannot be flirting with girls and returning to his old ways just because he is mad at Liz and then acts all jealous when he sees some other dude trying to be nice... double standards

I kind of feel bad that the friends are taking sides of sorts... They really should talk. Nie chapter and glad Maria is a good friend.
Shannon chapter 46 . 12/9/2013
glad fate stepped in and forced max and iz to talk
Shannon chapter 45 . 12/9/2013
Excellen chapter loved the ball thing. I wish all universities had these activites as they seem fun. Loved Is and Liz talked some.
Shannon chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
excellent chapter.
SHannon chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
good chapter. Glad Liz has Sophie to talk to.. laughed at the phone scene with Liz's mom.
Shannon chapter 37 . 12/9/2013
What a lovely chapter. Roosevelt did help UK during the war before the US got involved by sending weapons and other upplies to the UK through civilian and other ships. I liked that topic for Max's disertation and seeing the sights and all the historical knowledge Max had. Okay loved the description of their first time together.
Shannon chapter 36 . 12/9/2013
Loved it. Glad Max made the boyfriend offical.
Shannon chapter 35 . 12/9/2013
Very lovely chapter. That I twice they were interrupted on the couch lol.. Oh Dan likes Liz is that why Max had to take his claim at that party? Very funny.. I am glad Liz met Max;s friends and they liked her.
Shannon chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
So Sophie for Jame? Loved jealous gendry. cute chapter.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 33 . 12/9/2013
great first date. I am glad you had Liz be a real girl and not afraid to eat.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 32 . 12/9/2013
great chapter. nice dream. love maria trying to get info from her. jealous max always funny.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
excellent chapter glad they had the Max such a great kisser.. whew.. fanning self..
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »