Reviews for Girl Talk
Chellybaby chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw, this was so cute! Haha! I love the contrast between Leliana and Morrigan. And that line about fruit on the vine just seems so... encapsulating. *claps hands*

_

Chellybaby xo
Ladyamesindy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was great! Though, I must admit, I would have liked to see Wynne with them ... at least for part of the conversation!

Well done, yet again! )
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Can't...help...it...Burning...need...

MORRIGAN! GLOMP! SHE'S JUST SO FRIGGIN COOL, DARNIT!

"'Tis a mystery how that man manages to walk in a straight line. What is he going on about now?"

THAT, was an epic line! Actually, the entire convo between the two of them (and their spying on the boys XD) was great and never once did either slip out of character. I congratulate you! Making convos between them must have been like walking on a thin tightrope. haha

And AWW: that grin Leliana had when Aedan looked to her before she went into her tent - so cute!

Seriously: this was the best! And, technically, fluff week doesn't end til Sunday. ;)
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hee! Perfect!

Their commentary while listening to the boys was delightful, and I loved the cautious beginnings of a friendship between the two of them, and the subtle but *definite* drop in temperature when the issue of Aedan's interest came up.
Ondjage chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Loved this. Everyone was nicely in character. All the dialogue was believable. I particularly liked some of Leliana's minor insights into Morrigan's character. Beneath the whole cold facade I'm sure she really does want a friend.

If the two weren't so freaking different they probably would have made good friends.

You've actually inspired me to write my own 'girl talk' sort of story.
Freckles04 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Another very sweet story! I liked seeing the female perspective and a little of the tension between Morrigan and Leliana. :)