Reviews for Freelancer: Return of the Nomads
very cool. good job.
evanbeta chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
cool
evanbeta chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
good so far, characters seem in line with the game. like the cardamine twist.
poo chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
GREAT!
Standing ovation
Christiansoldier5 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
lucky number 14th review

the story is super awesummmm! for now
george120 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
very nice

only a few comments,

1. its a bit too rushed in my opinion, perhapes dragging it longer with more developments will be better.

2. the newer bits with all the nomad ships blowing up is too unrealistic, you should have crippled like 1/3 of the ships to extend the story more.

3. the story has to be longer, its too good to end now

Keep up the good work!
george120 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
V. nice. keep up the good work.

just a few comments.

1. more action wanted. (more dogfighting scenes please)

2. character development, avoid just adding characters of FL with out developing background (von clausen for example)

3. trend and juni NEED TO GET IT ON!, c'mon, the end of the game almost guarantees them getting together. i hope the future chapters have that happening.

4. awesome development, mean-as, creative plot and settings, tho trent, having sindwinder fang in liberty... em,... not realistic (?)

keep it up, am looking very forward to the next parts!
Xxazn4lyfe51xX chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Just want to say, this is the first time I've read any fanfic, and also the first time I've reviewed any.

I really love the way that all the characters are very realistic in their personalities and actions. It's really as if this was a continuation of the storyline from the actual game. You've also done a great job of sealing up any plot holes like the "completely sealed" cardamine injectors and that small jump hole where they got the surveillance images from.

The only thing I might say is that some of the plot seems a bit rushed. It almost seems like the story is wrapping up too quickly. You could take the above suggestion to put in some more stuff before Juni wakes up, or before Juni even contacts Trent to begin with. For example, if Trent uncovered some evidence on his own that something was up with Juni before he went to go see her, not only would it give the plot some more substance, but also increase the suspense as well. Of course, there's also the option of simply throwing in another plot twist later.

You've got a great piece started here, I wish you the best in completing it.
Jonathan chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
FkING AWESAOME.

I am hooked to this story line and cant wait for the next ones to come along.

Very nice play turn at the end of chapter 5with kress not being infected and how he stayed alive for that long.

my only criticism is that perhapes you should delay juni's recovery and make it more intense to build suspension and also, more action between trent and juni/others please, more conversion will make the story more vivid as well as give more depth into trent and the characters (as you probably know, trent's personality, as with all others characters is VERY sketchy from the game and this story improves a lot, but a bit more convo will make it HEAPS better.

Aside from that. this has an Amazing storyline and you have amazing writing skills, keep up the good work.

Jonathan

Marc
John Doe chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This story is wonderful! All of the characters are acting just as they probably would if encountered in this situation, and the story is very well written.

(No offence meant here, but it does sound kinda silly when you say you won't continue the story unless you get a certain amount of reviews) Nonetheless, great story, can't wait to see the next chapter!
jimmychart chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Riveting good sir, please update soon
Zaure chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
This is a very excellent story. I beg of you to continue writing it, please!
jonathan chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
absolutely wonderful. the characters fit in perfectly according to their in-game roles and act as if it was real. Well done!

i can only see 1 improvement and that is to fit more description and perhaps some forshadowment to add a sense of mystery into it

very well done, an excellent and entertaining read and cannot wait for the next part!
Buckster chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Very interesting turn of events in your latest chapter! I'm really enjoying the story so far, and am highly anticipating the next chapters, thanks!
WolfBeta371 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Love the story! Please keep continuing it!