Reviews for Last helpful hand
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Aw, beautiful. I could really imagine Narcissa thinking this. Especially given the chapter about her and Snape in the books, where they meet and he vows to protect Draco by casting that spell. You know, I dislike the pairing Narcissa and Snape too. (Just the pairing, not the individual characters or anything) Instead I prefer SnapeXLily. Long live the pairing SnapeXLily!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Whoa, I somehow must've missed this!

Which is a real shame, cause this is just awesome!
Jacalyn Hyde chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
For tonight, I will read as many of your challenge pieces as possible. I will save the longer ones I look forward to most for a time I am more awake and likely to comment with something more helpful. I hope you don't mind that.

Severus/Narcissa is second only to Severus/Bellatrix in pairings I despise. I "yelled" at Hannah when the two of them kissed in Protege Moi (S/N, I mean). That said, as much as i hate to admit anything that encourages the pairing, what you've done here does make perfect sense. Snape is the only person it seems Cissy can turn to with her husband in jail, son in danger and sister in... another world entirely, it seems. So Snape remains. I can hardly blame Cissy for reaching out like that, but I can glare at her... :) Love this, Az, well done.
xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I hadn't realised I hadn't reviewed this until I saw it in my inbox.. Sorry Az! :S Please forgive me!

But, this was a nice representation of Narcissa, and really shown the desperation of the situation she was in.

I like how you wrote this because it's as if Narcissa has no hope and nowhere to turn to apart from Snape.

Amazing work Az! Keep up the great work! Your fics are doing fantastic at the moment :D

-Sarah x
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Yes, all of this is quite true. So, what possessed her to take her mad sister along on the quest to ask Snape for help, anyway?

One hopes that Narcissa remembered Severus when it was all over and it would have been politically correct to forget him (since just about everyone else did).
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This one is one of my favorites of your drabbles. You really made me feel bad for poor Narcissa, and the way you list all her troubles makes the ending, where she goes to Severus, actually make sense. I especially like the line about nightmares, and the final 2 lines of course. :D
Evelyn Briar Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Severus Snape
Victory87 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice fic.
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hehe. I don't like Severus / Narcissa as an adult ship, though I don't think it's so bad in a sort of . . . teenage bond way. But it works more in a "we're lonely and I trust you" way than an "I want you / love you" way. If that makes sense. And I'm with you completely on requited, adult Sev / Cissy, it's not quite right.

That said, I think the only way this ship works at all is if Cissy is feeling completely desperate and highly insecure, and she is here, so I don't find it so hard to deal with. I'm not sure if she actually has sex with Severus in this (it seems implied but open to interpretation), so I'm going to be soft on myself and say no, she's just being lonely and a bit pathetic. *winks*

I love her reflections on Bella "walled-up in her convictions" and the simple way she says : "She can't be trusted anymore". And that that line stands alone, because it's an unavoidable fact . . . .

Nice work, Az! xD

(If I don't look as this in a sexual, actually SHIPPY way, I actually like this. It works well as a portrait of Narcissa's lonelines. :D)