Reviews for Faggot Questions
Rohan777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
xD Brilliantly random. I can totally picture Tweak spazzing at this. Made my day.
XhopeluverX chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Haha this is one of the few fanfics even my friend would actually like.

LOVE IT :D
iluvkenny chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
lol! I love tweek! (and kenny) This was really good :D THE UNIVERSE WILL FOREVER JACK OFF TWEEK! :)
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh that's just too cruel! But still hilarious. XD

Tweekers' reactions are just so adorable, and Kenny is just so... Kenny.

Gotta love 'em. :P
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god I can see that happening! Tweek is so gullible and Kenny is so mean! XD

Beans
insaneschitsoid chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
-dying- I... I just... just have to say lol... pfft! HAHA! Amii's gonna get a kick out of this!
crazy-nerd chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That's so mean. but funny as hell. :)
harmonicalchemist chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
haha! great! XD freakin hilarious! i can totally see tweek freaking out about this...i never thought about it that way though 0_o the universe jacking someone off? XD great idea! haha! your a great author; i can't wait to read your other stuff. (too lazy to log in...i'll review on some of your other stories while being logged in lol)
I Liek Chikn chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was frickin hilarious :D
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LMAO oh kenny you make me laugh!
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOL THAT'S AMAZING

My friends and i had a conversation kind of similar to this once, except it had nothing to do with anything perverse whatsoever, lol. (that's because it was in seventh grade lmao)

but lol points to you
AlyDmy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
hahahaha! XD

This is freaking awesome! I couldnt stop laughing! When Kenny started talking about the universe being everywhere, I knew what he was going to say wouldnt be any good for poor Tweek...

You shoud do more of these, instead of keeping it a one-shot. It's great!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
If the universe were jacking me off, I'd just enjoy it man. XD
xXKitty-Rawr-RawrXx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
lmao that was so funny!

it makes it even funnier that i totally can imagine

this person in my class doing that lol.
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 1 . 4/3/2010