Reviews for Heed the Siren's Call
sun1995 chapter 17 . 8/13
ending was kinda sad but fittingliked reading this Story
sacke110 chapter 17 . 12/13/2019
I enjoyed reading this, made me warm inside. Thank you for writing this story!
sacke110 chapter 16 . 12/13/2019
Omg you actuaally did a 10y timeskip. My heart can’t take this.
sacke110 chapter 15 . 12/12/2019
Ah! My heart!my poor heart...
sacke110 chapter 13 . 12/12/2019
So good.
sacke110 chapter 11 . 12/12/2019
10 years huh.. that’s a nice promise.
sacke110 chapter 4 . 11/2/2019
I would personally have loved it if Makino had been in more episodes/chapters in one piece. She’s such a nice character.

One thing really got me thinking... I remember seeing her with a baby in one of the newer episodes.
Who is the father.. I wonder.
sacke110 chapter 3 . 11/2/2019
This is really well written. I enjoy reading this, I like the way you write Makino and how she interracts with the other characters.
dianalillian chapter 17 . 7/8/2019
What a gem! Thank you for this story.
ButterflyAlley chapter 17 . 7/8/2019
Beautiful! So wonderful! I will find this on AO3
dianalillian chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
A brilliant first encounter! Love it :)
ButterflyAlley chapter 10 . 7/2/2019
I have never in my life been so swooned by a love scene. This romance is SINFUL. How will I go on once it’s all read?
Neemarishima chapter 9 . 4/9/2019
Oh yes finally! The kind of romance I'm looking for! Moreover it is Shanks and Makino's! I think this is what every fan of Shanks-Makino should have read because your characterization is perfect. You portrayed Makino as a clever and steady young barmaid for good. I love their first encounter was both nerve wrecking (a pirate in a backwster port. what reaction you expect) and amusing (Makino and her skill in bantering should be canon, immediately). And because of that I can't accuse the Red Hair pirates to like her. Their slow but quite progressive romance tells in a good way, their interactions are tense and yes, don't we all need to see Shanks like this. The other characters are also tells in good portions. I love your Ben too. Of course the first mate has to be both caring and watching over the captain, and here he is.
I really enjoyed it and will check your other works in AO3. Thank you so much for the story!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/9/2018
Hope you can update this one with the AO3 stuff! I'd love to see what you've added!
Sucker for shipping chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
Ah, reading the story again is amazing! When I was scrolling through Shanks x Makino fanfics, I almost screamed when I saw this story XD