Reviews for Me and Bones
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww *sad face* Poor Bones. I wonder what happened to him after Sam left? :( I loved this! It was very well written. I have always wondered what Sam did since the heaven episode. :)

Maddy
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
So sad Sam had to leave Bones, but John was right. I'm also glad that John didn't lay into Sam really badly as well. I appreciate it when writers portray him as a loving father, although strict. I liked this alot. I'm looking forward to going through all of your stories one by one, oldest to newest.

KKBelvis also wrote a really good story about Bones called When You're Fourteen if you're interested. I always like when people recommend good stories to me, so . . .
Loretta Lolita chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
D'AW! The end made me tear up so badly [ poor Bones... I hope he ended up having a good home
Kazamigorical chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
aww that was as heartwarming as it was heartbreaking.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww so sad poor Sammy! (
LadyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Such a cute story! And sad too...poor Sammy.
lovepass77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh Chelsea this is such a wonderful story to tell Sam and his dog bones, the ending made me want to cry though. I love love love having Sammy's perspective on this. Excellent * Five Stars!
whereinthewrld chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love it! As soon as I saw that part of the episode I was like "Man, someone totally needs to write a story about it!" and you did a great job!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
aww! I liked bones! you could totally tell that jared loved that dog..