Reviews for Give it a Chance
MissMJS chapter 13 . 1/9
Whelp, this amazing story just took another of my lives... You're another author to kill me with your amazing writing!

Screw drama! Every now and then we all need some pure fluffiness, humor, and just plain adorable moments. THIS STORY DEFINITELY SATISFIES THOSE WANTS!
Sonic is SOOOOOOO freaking cute! xD
To be honest, you've kept these characters pretty close to their actual personalities, making it that much better!

The only issue I had (though i'd hardly call it that, since this story is still simply amazing) is their ages. I feel like 13 is too young to be doing this whole dating and falling in love business. 15-17 would've worked better for me. Cream was 6 for Pete's sakes! That's my little brother's age and I can't imagine him kissing some other girl with a deep crush. Heh, that thought just makes me laugh. I hope I don't sound rude, I'm trying not too, I'm just saying my opinion.

I absolutely loved this! You're probably not going to update this again, but it's worked out enough that I think I'll survive if you don't. IF YOU FEEL LIKE UPDATING BY CHANCE THOUGH, BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND ADD ANOTHER OF THESE TOO-ADORABLE-CHAPTERS!

Great job, you!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Sweet story. Such a shame it ends here.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
When the crumpled ball of paper hit Amy i chocked on my coffee. Too good, well set up.
Oops. Amy just got a free letter. Doesn't matter that the second one was even better. :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Ooooh so cute :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
First off... Taiream is best ship. I really like Sonic and Amy, Knuckles and Rouge are also really cool to see together but its the Tails and Cream that I like the most. So I'm really happy you had that sub plot.

A few quick things from the chapter.
“Amy bit her lip. “Well… you could bring Tails along.”
Cue evil laughter. This gonna be good.

When Amy said it looked like they were off on a double date then… more laughter. This IS being good.

Tails and Creams awkward moments were very nicely done as was the helping hand that the older couple gave them.
When the two youngsters kissed it was both funny and cute.
Although I'm surprised that Sonic didn't tell amy that he had seen them kiss while he waited for her to change.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I luv the start to this story.
YOUGOTTAMAKEMORE chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
These stories have become my guilty-pleasure. I began reading, and I couldn't stop myself. I'm a guy, and I was captivated with this story, and I'm not someone to get into fanfiction. You've gotta make more! You're so good at writing these stories!
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story! The first good romance fanfic I've read in a while!
denee.gibson chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
10/10
Sonic: That was so BEAUTIFUL! *Wipes a tear away*
Amy: I didn't. know you got all mushy like this!
Sonic: OH, YOU!
*Tackles Amy and kisses her*
Me: SonAmy forever!
Sonic & Amy: AW, THANKS!
denee.gibson chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
I'm crying.

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D :D :D :D :D
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!'
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This is a the best sonicAmy fabric I have ever read, and I mean it! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope you keep writing it so I can continue reading it! :)
FireWitch25 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Awthat was so beautiful! And romantic too /o/
banana man chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I know awesome name right? any who i just wanted to say you rock and remember shadamy sucks! Sonamy 4 ever!
Sonic128 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
So i just reread this story after reading it a few months earlier. And for some reason this time i enjoyed it more than last time. Sonic and Amy are the best couple and this story is a good break from all the drama and etc... of other Sonamy fanfictions. Love it so much and I'm soo glad you wrote it. Thank you Silverdawn! 11/10 ;)

PS: Im posting this on chapter twelve obviously cause i've already reviewed thirteen.
Sean the Dog chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
This is a wonderful fanfic. It perfectly shows the stresses of relationships and how they evolve. Keep it up!