Reviews for Give it a Chance
TheBoss3254 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story! The first good romance fanfic I've read in a while!
denee.gibson chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
10/10
Sonic: That was so BEAUTIFUL! *Wipes a tear away*
Amy: I didn't. know you got all mushy like this!
Sonic: OH, YOU!
*Tackles Amy and kisses her*
Me: SonAmy forever!
Sonic & Amy: AW, THANKS!
denee.gibson chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
I'm crying.

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D :D :D :D :D
I LOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!'
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
This is a the best sonicAmy fabric I have ever read, and I mean it! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope you keep writing it so I can continue reading it! :)
FireWitch25 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Awthat was so beautiful! And romantic too /o/
banana man chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I know awesome name right? any who i just wanted to say you rock and remember shadamy sucks! Sonamy 4 ever!
Sonic128 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
So i just reread this story after reading it a few months earlier. And for some reason this time i enjoyed it more than last time. Sonic and Amy are the best couple and this story is a good break from all the drama and etc... of other Sonamy fanfictions. Love it so much and I'm soo glad you wrote it. Thank you Silverdawn! 11/10 ;)

PS: Im posting this on chapter twelve obviously cause i've already reviewed thirteen.
Sean the Dog chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
This is a wonderful fanfic. It perfectly shows the stresses of relationships and how they evolve. Keep it up!
BluePeach chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
" You practically are a video game, Sonic."

... How did she know? *CRASH* well there goes the fourth wall. XD
Sonic128 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
That was really good. Even though nothing really happened in the story and it was pure Sonamy, that's what made it really good and i really enjoyed it! 10/10 Thank you for writing such an amazing Sonamy!
ABCSonicKirbyWarriors chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
ONLY fluff? Uhhh...
Dj daughter of Percabeth chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
MOAR! I NEED MOAR!
Dj daughter of Percabeth chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Good Sonic. Very, very good Sonic.
Dj daughter of Percabeth chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Knuckles the therapist. -shrugs- Seems legit.
Dj daughter of Percabeth chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Oh gosh! Amy broke the forth wall! RED ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! EVERYBODY PANIC!