Reviews for Family Ties
Fanfictionaddict1 chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
PLEASE DO AN Epilogue! Anyway, great chapter! I love how Wolf was so confused. Hahaha. I'm going to miss this story. It was so much fun to read! I can't wait for you to update!
Scented Farts chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
Blunt is so evil! How could he do that to Jack :( Poor Alex...glad Wolf has custody over him now.

Looking forward to next chapter _
bubzchoc chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
great chapter cant wait for more
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
Oh, poor Alex, he knew it all along, didn't he? Blunt is a (*#*$, but now Wolf has a plan f action. Bet MI6 won't see this coming. Lizzie is a really caring, intelligent woman, I just hope she knows what she's getting into.
iSaphira chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
Ohhh! Damn it! A cliff hanger :P But great chapter! I can't believe Blunt ordered it! Haha I'm getting really into it. Update as soon as you can :D
Fanfictionaddict1 chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
Sorry i haven't reviewed in a while i was busy. Anyway, I love where this is going! Your doing a great job! Please update soon!
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
Oh gosh, did not see that one coming. Keep at it.

:D
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
you ARE sad... ... but in a good way :P

yay! adoption! so happy for Alex, and yet not happy because of the revelation about Jack :( poor Alex

can't wait to see what happens next!

Steers.and.Roses chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
please update soon
DammitimmaD chapter 20 . 7/19/2011
That bastard :/ how could he do that? It's just MEAN!

Now Alex needs to kick his ass :D

Brilliant chapter! Will they really adopt Alex?

Please update soon!
Freaxx chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
Ben... you DICKHEAD! ... Alex-*pats his head* it's gonna be okay...
Brisinger 11 chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
WOW! Great chapter but i hate cliffies so pls update soon!

Thanks!
bubzchoc chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
great chapter
JR660 chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
I love you story! Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens!:)
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
What did Alex do now? Why do MI6 still want him? Can't wait for the next chapter! The guard sure was stupid if he thought Alex wouldn't fight. Mrs Jones should know better... Poor Alex.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »