Reviews for Family Ties
TheAwesomeJellyBean chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
that was so cool i so can not wait for the next chapter update soon please!
It'sFun2BCrazy chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Ahhhhh! I can't wait to know WHY! Alex, you just beat up a prison guard then got gassed out! Heck yeah!
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
AWWW! It was getting to a good part.

What next, ummm, have him talk to Blunt and Jones. Another mission perhaps? Then have Ben come and apologize, only to find out he is gone on another mission. Then have him, and K-Unit go and help Alex.

IDK, how does that sound?

I really want to know why he was on the run. :)

Your doing a great job, keep it up.

:D
MonssterUnderYourBed chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
AH! This chapter is so great! i still think Ben is kind of an idiot but that just makes the story better

luv it! :D
DammitimmaD chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Hmm, no more cookies? I don't know...

Actually the awesomeness of this story makes up for the lack of cookies on your part. I really, really, really love this story!

And now I'm really, really, really keen to see why Alex was running in the first place!

Please update soon!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
jeez, they really have messed up their handling of Alex, haven't they...

can't wait to see why he ran!

MonssterUnderYourBed chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
theyre so mean! i want cookies! awesome chapter!
Freaxx chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
*looks at ben* ben *slaps him* you bastard ...
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Ooooh, Wolf is gonna killl! But Alex has escaped handcuffs before, or did MI6 find out about that and make the cuffs so that he couldn't get out? Will the unit have a change of heart? Or will someone from Alex's past swoop in to save the day? Can't wait tosee what lovely things Alex has to say to the people who betrayed him... So please update again soon.
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Please update:)I really like this story.
2amBer chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
good job as always, i'm looking forward to the next chapter
DammitimmaD chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
MI6! Stupid bastards... o.O Please please please update soon! Now I need to know where they're taking Alex!
It'sFun2BCrazy chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Okay, . . . Love it, but I'm slightly confused. Is this after Alex is healed and he's back at Wolfs house? I think it is, . . .
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
excellent chapter cant wait for more
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
zomg! they didn't! *she says with a tone of disbelief* poor Alex! TT

i'm just a little confused as to why Wolf wasn't training with the rest of k-unit?

apart from that, i can't wait to see how Alex could possibly get out of MI6's evil grasp! :P

212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »