Reviews for Reason for Hope
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved how you tied in the blood of the Horseman being the way to tract them
ames 449 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for this. After this week's episode, I was needing some bromance. It's getting so old watching week after week of the boys growing further apart. I'm not sure where they are planning to go with these characters, and how far they plan to destroy everything that makes them wonderful before they start building them back up, but I wish they'd hurry up and get the angst out of their system on the writing team. Anywho, enough ranting. There was so much yummy goodness in this. Dean's standing by Sam's side was wonderful to read. I miss that in the show. I loved your priest scenes. He was a good bad guy. I enjoyed reading the exchanges in that part. I also thought your storyline was clever; the dagger tainted with blood and then a tracking device - didn't see that coming at all! Loved the patch up scene too. Was just nice to read Dean being Dean and playing the big brother so thank you for that :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Really nice job. I like the tagging, that Lucifer has to resort to tricks to find the boys, good idea.

Great hurt/comfort, that has been sadly missing in the show, thanks for bringing it out in abundance. I miss them being there for each other.

Sam and Dean together, relying on each other. Excellent portrayal of our heroes.

sid
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
AW FUCK ME HUN! THIS freakin rocked!

AAWWEESSOMME!

loved it! :)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
this is just so wonderful and awesome!
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm right there with you as far as desperately needing these two brothers to get back to the root of what makes them such an awesome team. They compliment each other in so many ways and I hurt for them both when they get pushed apart.

The story was excellent. I always want more comfort, but that's just me. You stayed squarely within canon and put as much comfort into the story as would be allowed by either of them at this point. Fantastic job, you never disappoint.

DM
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, this was a perfect read. Not just the hurt/comfort which I adore, but it offers just a bit of hope which is so desperately needed right now. Can't thank you enough for putting it together and sharing. :-)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
'Lucifer held up his hands in surrender. "Fine. I just want to talk. That's all – talk."

"So get a freaking TV show," Dean snapped. "I hear Oprah's timeslot's opening up."'

Ya know, that would be a good fic to write. Somehow forcing Lucifer and Michael into Oprah's studio and making them talk to each other, working out their differences.

So yeah, we're ALL prone to wishful thinking, babes. Don't ever be ashamed of that.

This was brilliantly thought out and well executed, as always.

Haven't seen the epi you mention. We've only just seen passed Changing Channels, but I have been told that there's a lot of angst and pain in our boys' futures. So this is a nice one to read, just to keep our hopes up.

Cheers hon.