Reviews for When I Was A Child
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
OMG, I loved this! ;)
Triumphia chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really love the sense of humor expressed in this article and the way it is verbalized, hiding the punch line among all the other declarative sentences. Still, I would love to see de-aged Neal but this article appears to be adorable even without it. Wonderful work!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
that was... different _'
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love little!Neal and was sure that was where this was heading, but this was awesome! You made the emotions so real. I could definitely see this happening like this. Good job, this was a great story(:
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OMG That Was Simply Amazing! It Would Be Awesome If Neal Turned Into A Kid Though!

I Luved How U Described Neal & El... "...El and Neal, who somehow had become ElNeal, an evil entity of adorable chaos..."

"Neal really wanted to violate his De-aged rights and tickle the hell out of him." -This Sounded So Bat First But It's So Funny! XD

Great Story & Amazing Plot Idea! XD
RainyJ.T chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This amused me way more than I thought it would. And the fact that deviled ham was the cure? Perfect! Poor, poor Neal! It would have been funny if Neal became De-Aged, too and had to eat the stuff. I liked this :)
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
thus is written tragedy... LOL!
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I was so unexpectedly pleased by this. I clicked meaning to lol in a mean way, and ended up lol-ing because it was genuinely funny at the right parts, and written so unexpectedly sharp.

Then it went surprisingly poignant in parts, in such a lovely unexpected way (Peter instead of the fandom woobie Neal was a great touch storyline and plot-wise, not to mention much less predictable). You handled the relationships so well around an impossibly cracky situation.

And then you brought the funny again with the cure.

Easily one of my favorites in this fandom!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I thought for sure Neal was going to be de-aged.
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
cute story. Please please please x10 write a story w/ a permanently de aged neal who lives w/ the burkes. Imo baby neal would be adorable!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I laughed so hard at the end! I love how you made it real, with El's distress and Neal's struggles.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Okay, my friend, that was amazing. Tragic in a way, but amazing! I laughed, I bit my finger to keep from doing so too hysterically. I got a bit choked up in a few parts. You are a talented being. Thank you for this!
j3nnee chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
zOMG that was just amazing! Made me laugh the whole time and giggle. I never would have thought of something like that. *hi 5* :D
darlili chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was wonderful - such an interesting twist - and I loved the idea of Neal's paintings making him famous - Norman Rockwell indeed!
Orphelia chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love the story and the adorable, de-aged Peter! The ending was just perfect. Poor Neal - to have to endure deviled ham orgies. That stuff REALLY is nasty! Great story and a truly creative idea. Thanks for posting it. I really enjoyed it!