Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I really wished this happened on the show! I wish that they went more in depth with storylines.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is absolutely amazing! I love it! I love the description, and that was a beautiful simile to start off with :) Honestly I ship pretty much every couple but I do feel like Adrian and Ricky had this relationship that they didn't share with anyone else. I thought it was a shame that they just stopped being friends after he got with Amy. It didn't make sense to me. They went through so much and then he just tossed their relationship to the side.
RT chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Loved it!Please write another radrian fanfic!
xoxstargirlxox chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, so much chemistry in this! I love your dialogue. My favorite was Ricky when they were talking about cheating on each other; "But not afterwards" and the rest of the paragraph. Gah. And Ricky crying was so sad. I loved that he lashed out at Adrian when she first told him he was pregnant - it showes how much more he feels for her than Ben, that only she's implicated. And the end when they forgive each other? Squee. It reminded me of when she comes to see ihm in the hospital when John's being born, actually - a really beautiful moment.
L Lawliet Ryu chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
taht ws awesome... I LOVED IT... i think adrain needs to be more like she is in the show.
meghan.x chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this was so nice!

great work on this, one of my faves! :)
Everybody Loves An Irish Girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love you for writting this
Flowersprincess16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
aw, what a nice little story, i wish this would really happen on the secret life.
Nessa chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story made me jump- right as he opened the door, I was like, "He's gonna find out!" And sure enough, he did.

I love how you included Amy and how he didn't like her at all, how he was in love with Adrian. I really needed that, with all of the Radrian withdrawal lately.

This was such a gorgeous story- I was waiting for him to kiss her, but I like the way you ended it.

Once again, fabulous job, never ever ever stop writing.

xo
JannyLOVE chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Camille, this story is amazing from the first word to the last one. It was just perfect. Keep writing more Radrian please!