Reviews for Catch Me Again
Ariyah chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I agree with your sister's thought of this not being "very Eustace-y" (except maybe the third chapter) as Eustace doesn't really give the impression of being a thoughtful person.
But regardless, it was still fine. :-)
Loved the verses (btw, you don't need to asterisk-out "Hell" as it is a real place in this usage, not an expletive) and how they connected with the fic.
Took me till the second chapter to see what you meant by the title, but now I understand why you chose it. :-)
Ariel_of_Narnia
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
yes, well, I haven't gotten this far with the books. I know nothing of Jill and ice sculptures. I only know about the train because I wiki'd it.

And I'm not sure if it's Eustace-y, since I only really know him as a brat. The movie didn't go that far into 'after'. Therefore, I cannot judge that. However, he was nice.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Aw! That was lovely. And that was Eustace, through and through. lol his parents really did raise a first class brat. I saw the movie, and I gotta say: if I'd been there, I probably would have hurt him. Just so much whining!

Anyway...you did good, my girl.
Sarai chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awesome!
Backroads chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I love how it went right through the train bit. Had me so very much excited. Beautifully done as well with great Eustace thoughts and feelings including marvelous apprehension. The spiritual infusion was great!
Backroads chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Short, but surprisingly powerful.
Backroads chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved the scripture at the end. One if my favorites. This was such a great little Eustace summary, and so written in his personality. I'm adoring it all the more as I'm still pumped from the trailor.
Rhyselle chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I actually thought this story was VERY Eustace-y. :)

I particularly liked how you showed the changes in him once he'd realized that Aslan would always catch him.

And the bits from Psalms were the perfect touch for each chapter.
BabyBeaver chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
This is so great!
I like how you write Eustace. I liked being in his head, and the Bible verses at the end of the chapters really fit.
Great job!
Soului chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I loved the addition of the bible verses at the end. A lot of people seem to forget the biblical implications of the Narnia series. It was great to see you integrate it. I especially loved the third chapter. Well done!
love lotr -anne chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
AMEN! He is glorious. Thank you for this story! You did a wonderful job, I really felt like I was in Eustace's head, and he has such wonderful thoughts here that you gave him. Beautiful job choosing the scriptures, too! I loved them, the were so encouraging!
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 4/4/2010