Reviews for Claymore outtakes
The funny thing is that my friends and I all agreed that the last fight was disappointing, but none of us could quite put our finger on why. Then I found this story and read this chapter.

Every plan. Every struggle. Every sacrifice. Pointless.

Why? Because Teresa. Don't get me wrong, I loved the character and her relationship with Clare, though somewhat cliche, was done fairly well. I just think she should have stayed dead.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
heh. you did put some good points of the end chapters that i found most distasteful but i like how you always manage to make these humorous and fun. lol. raki's unwanted harem. hehe
kyugan chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Ah, such a shame it has to end.

But Yeah I think you nailed things pretty well on the head as to how Yagi's gonna end things. Maybe the Sequel will feature the mainland battles, focusing on 'Failed Warriors' going rampant. In which case it'd be nice to see what the 'Dragon descendants' fight like.
Quathis chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I was waiting to see your response to that last chapter. Good laughs, and while a bit lame yes, it was definitely not a downer finish. Thank you for the laughs. Until next time.
Ann E. Casap chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I believe the fanfictions will still keep going. If anything, Priscilla's death could spark peoples' interest to write their own version or maybe some angst.
CagedSnow chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
*sad sigh, forks over that twenty dollars to Helen as she walks past with Raki* ... Have fun, girl!

... Now, Priscilla... I would give her a hug, really I would... I would be eaten, but it's the thought that counts.
Siriusly Grim chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Claymore is ending and I think I'm happy with it. This manga's been good to me for the 8 years since I found it, and your humorous approach to it's glaring plot-holes and deficiencies has always been welcome and funny. Your updates will be missed. I don't know what else to say beyond: "Goodnight and Good luck."
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Really should look up what the fourth wall is mate.
CagedSnow chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
... Are you shitting me?

*blink* ex machina indeed.
kyugan chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
Ah yes, the moment we've all been waiting for.

Die Priscilla, die choking on your own batshit crazy spittle. You cost us Riful and Isley, far more interesting characters in my opinion, and have been OP from the moment your little temper tantrum caused you to awaken.

Seriously Yagi, kill her already. Better yet, have her eaten.
Quathis chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I've been waiting for your take on the newest chapter. Good times, plenty of laughs, and Raki gets alluded to having "fun" times with Teresa. Would have liked to see Clare's reaction to that. Until next time.
Ann E. Casap chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
TERESA'S BACK, BITCHES! In the end, who was really shocked that Galatea won the poll?
Lung Tien Lien chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Have to say, I am loving this story. You parody the characters and situations so well, it's impossible not to laugh - the Claymore Afterlife is my favorite. And yet you still keep them from straying too far from the seriousness of the source material, which makes the parody even better. Tabitha's over-the-top death scene here is particularly hilarious! Can't wait to see more!
CagedSnow chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Damn. You. CLIFFHANGERS! Not yours, but in the actual manga! XD
Dj0rel chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
No welcoming party for Helen and Deneve?