Reviews for A Name is But a Lie
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Leonard bringing a comic book to the park in a fit of nerdy rebellion made me smile. :D Great work! Loved the feeling, loved the concept, loved the characters - they were very much themselves, though it's not often that Penny divulges her feelings like that. :))

Never stop writing!

blue talith chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I'm very curious as to why Penny would be using a stage name instead of her real name.
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I don't get it...

really not a single part of it... I think too much travel made me something...could you explain it to me?
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So Penny, when she came to California, changed her last name because she thought that it would affect who she was, but she’s confused as to who she really is, and so she asked if your name changes if you change, too. Maybe because she’s embarrassed about her life before Leonard? So she was maybe afraid that he’d not like the person she was the, so she was glad that he didn’t think you changed but she’s not ready to reveal her real one yet…I’m totally going off on all sorts of psychological theories, here, so I’ll stop and tell you that it was SPLENDID, SENSATIONAL, OUTRAGEOUS, FANTASTIC, SUPERB are those enough ‘different’ words for you? Lol :D
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I think this might be my new favorite! It just feels different somehow, and I love Penny's thoughts and conflict, and how Leonard can still tell she's upset, though she's trying to hide it, and how he can't help but bring in a reference to Star Wars and HP... And I'm glad you kept Penny's name a mystery, I think the fic works better with it still being a secret than if you'd told us.