Reviews for What's Next?
Amy chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
I do hope you decide to come back to this story again sometime soon.
prince-bishop chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
god these stories are soooooooooo sad got to love Kate
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
I had to reread this forgot what had happen.

Poor Tony. Just when he is all better and getting on with his life. It will be turn upside down again.

If anything bad does to Tony b/c of Sr. he will always have Gibbs and the team there for him.
Meilea2010 chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Prettu good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Awesome to see an update; fabulous work! :))
Fear Undefined chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
U-P-D-A-T-E PLEASE!
Buka2000 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
I've heard of the fray, don't like the newer bands that much but I guess they are okay. But my favorite song is called Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band. It is a fun song. You can look them up if you haven't heard of them before.

I found you because you faved both of my Criminal Minds fics.
writergirl123456789 chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Please dont go on hiatus again! I cant wait to find out what happens when gibbs catches Tonys dad!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Poor Tony. His father is an ass. He is much better off to have Gibbs as a dad. At least he treats him like a father should treat a son and care about him. And now he has Kate as a girlfriend. He defiantly has people that will protect him.

I hope Gibbs finds and goes after DiNozzo Sr. He needs to pay for what he did to Tony. To Gibb's "Son". And once Gibbs finds him he will get what he deserves. I just hope Tony wants to press charges. After all his father did attack/assault a federal agent. He should be made to pay and be in jail for a long time.
Mc7ism chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Thanks for the update! I really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter!
combatcrazy chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I understand how hard it is to update your stories, I have the same problem. Great job on this one. Can't wait for Gibbs to track down the man claiming to be Tony's father.
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
So superb, TD! I loved this update, and it makes me want more! But I promise I'll be patient ;)

Well done! :D
combatcrazy chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Just found your story and got caught up. Great so far. I always like the evil daddy Dinozzo stories. Hurry back.
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Story is going in a good direction. Believable. Looking forward to reading more.

Recommend improvement to spelling and grammar.
Meilea2010 chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
That was oh so evil to leave us hanging like that. Fantastic story. When do we get the next chapter?