Reviews for FESxtras
Astrih Konnash chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
After searching for Slender Man info... in one word: SCARY as hell (had heard of it before, but didn't pay much attention till now, thanks a lot). Watch it when you have the time, SamJaz - its great!

As for the Anima Eternus thing and a (very!) possible war against the Demonata - I don't know if you'll use it (or not!) in a future fic, but - Holy Crapola, thats... awesome! O_O

Loved the characters interactions and the references

Later!
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Minatos is hilarious. I can actually see where he's coming from. What's next? Something involving the wolf?
Heraklinios chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
"Demon EVAs..."

"DEMON EVAS!"

"...This...this is just beyond the impossible! I'm sure Charles Bhepin is involved!"

"HELL YEAH! MORE ASSKICKING COMING RIGH-"

PUNCH!

"WHAT THE HELL, KID?"

"Glid...you do realize what this means? Mixing a demon's body with a human soul sounds cool, but what about the implications? I'm pretty sure they'll be damn side effects about this."

"CALM DOWN, KID. AND HEY, IF THEY GET VIOLENT AND ALL THAT SHIT, WE CAN JUST WALTZ IN."

"..."

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SCARED."

"I'm not. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is Minatos thinking. Maybe he's a Shadow. Maybe he doesn't give a damn about this. But...I'm pretty sure he'll soon..."

"...SOON WHAT?"

"...Nevermind. Lucifers is cool though."

"YEAH. BUT HE ISN'T LIKE THE LUCIFER FROM HERE."

"Because he hides things from us? He's a demon. I EXPECTED him to be like that."

"FEH. BUT EVEN THOUGHT ALL THIS SHIT, MINATOS SEEMS VERY STUMPED."

"Loneliness. Shadows feel? Or is he rekindling part of his humanity?"

"WHO KNOWS?"

"Minato."

"...OH."

"But even though I dislike drinking, if I find him, I'll be sure to acompany him drinking. The guy is depressed..."

"YEAH YEAH...BUT DON'T FORGET TO DEAL WITH THE SHIT OF YOUR OTHER SELF."

"The other "Raim Hanta"? The one who isn't aware of all this crap?"

"PRECISELY."

"...His time of peace will not last too long. I hope he doesn't break. But anyways, good for you to be back, Emperor."

"DAMN STRAIGHT."
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
...uh? Please tell me you were joking about the Slender Man. Or what I should be on the lookout for and if he can regenerate limbs...

Anyway, on to the chapter. Is this the final version of Chapter 3? If so... dude. Awesome! I love your Teddie to bits. :) His reaction to girl!Minatos was priceless. As was him actually losing his temper. And Adachi is fantastically evil as ever.

Well, I think that's all I have to say, aside from the fact that I wait for For Every Soul with bated breath! Good luck with your writing!
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
I'm a huge fan of Slender Man. It'd actually be pretty cool if, at one point or another, we got to see Minatos and Slender Man fight. Despite Minatos' power, I seriously think Slender Man could give him a good fight.

And yeah, you need to watch Marble Hornets. You think Slender Man is terrifying now, wait till you see him in video form.
Tetsui chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
God how I wish this was canon.
Sir Godot chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Nice chapter. I had to laugh when you started with SEELE and GEHIRN. And for some reasons I don't want to spend my holidys in the Black Forest anymore...

The Terry Pratchett quotes for the elves was also good. You have a good sense when to use them.

And yes, it is pretty sad in its own way. On the one hand Minatos is ridiculously powerful, on the other hand he is not a human and has to deal with a shitload of problems. The thing with the 300 failed resurrections is just sad. All the trouble and then that.

Keep up the good work,

Faroush
Derek Barona chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Ah, Persona fun. It's been awhile, I missed it. So, for those keeping score at home, that was one Top Gear reference, one Criminal Minds reference, one Doctor Who reference, and I don't actually have to count the Evangelion refs. Great stuff. Dark as all hell, this one, but still great stuff. I'll have to look up this Face Every Shadow fic, too.
Casey W chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
You're right about this and Stay Awake being the same but different. That was tragedy after tragedy, this is constant melancholia. Gotta say it kinda brought me down a little. Though that may be a sugar crash.
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Dude, it was epic enough. It was freakin' awesome! Well, as it usually is...
DragonGolem chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I happen to actually like this chapter. Badassness can take many forms. But then again, when you say badass you deliver badass. Keep it up my friend.
Tetsui chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Hmm...definately less epic than some of the stuff you've posted, but I can see how you can improve. I'd keep the witty banter scene though, just for lulz.
Derek Barona chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Damn. I almost forgot you hold yourself to a far higher standard of Epic than most people do, cause that scene was still fairly awesome. If that's the not Epic enough version, I can't wait to see the full one.
Patcheresu chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Nice chapter. I really enjoyed it and today has been a good day for me already. Thanks for finding time during all this to update. I'll be daily checking my email for more updates, as usual.
Astrih Konnash chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Cool shorts - some are fun as hell too

Also hope your mother gets better