Reviews for POKEMON: The Power Inside
trninjakiller chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
WHERE IN THE MOTHER FLYING FUCK ARE THE UPDATES?!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
that previous chapter sickened me so much i thin im going to vomit in disgust what is you peoples problem! YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF TRY TO FIND GOOD MYSTERIES AND FIND THAT!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I am amazed at your story I was wondering if you going to finish it it has such great promise
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Unbelievable battle. You built up the tension and the excitement so well beforehand, and despite the fact you missed out some portions of the battle, it worked really well and didn't get boring. I was on the edge of my seat for this whole chapter, just willing Ash to win it. Even though he didn't, I love how he was the underdog taking on the champion of the world and how nobody expected him to even stand a chance, yet he came so close to taking it all. It had a true 'Rocky' feel to it, and I loved every word. This whole fic in general is amazing. It should have 4x the amount of reviews you have, easily.
I notice it's been a long time since you've updated and that probably means you aren't going to finish it, but if you still enjoy fanfiction, I'd love to see the ending. But even if you don't, well done on this chapter. This is my forth time reading it and it's not getting old.
themagebear chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
is tracey a spy for team rocket? is professor willow? why is lexi so insistent that he is? tune in next time!
themagebear chapter 19 . 12/3/2011
the magebear thinks you mixed up max and traceys hair colors. max is brunette, tracey is tealnette.
themagebear chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
theres some inconsistencies with maxs age.
abusedego chapter 20 . 5/5/2011
New chapter now! I'll be waiting!
Pearlshipper-Poke chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well Come on Please Let this be Pearlshipping or AshXOC We have too much AshXMisty kind of sick of story but We really don't need Another Pokeshipping story.

I'm rooting for Dawn X3 I like Misty but Let someone win for gets Boring with The Misty Unbeatable thing.
Ahhhhh chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
i love! i really hope this is kantoshipping cause i hate lexi! please update this is a great story!

Why didnt misty get taken ash seems to love her more..?

anyway i love it so please countinue!
NGA 114 chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
NOOOOOO no quiero que este fic sea pearlshipping . no me gusta la pareja de ash y dawn O_รณ, prefiero la pareja de ash y misty o ash y lexi *-*
Kruton chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Wow i cant believe lexi is the traitor:(, anywho this was a good chapter. P
Kruton chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Wow i cant believe lexi is the traitor:(, anywho this was a good chapter. P
Facescar chapter 21 . 11/27/2010
Hey there Legacy!

This has been a great story to read so far and I can't wait for what's coming. Your ability to so seamlessly transition between story elements and plot-lines has really been a joy to read so far.

I hope you can really flesh out the whole love... square(?) that's developing, especially since Lexi's going to have quite a conflict inside to deal with...

Thanks for the story and please update soon!

-Facescar
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
I can't believe you had that sweet girl Lexi betray Ash. I was rooting for her to win over Dawn and Misty, lol. Maybe you can have her redeem herself. This is a really good story I'm surprised I didn't find it until now. Update soon.