Reviews for Golden Opportunity
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Loved it!
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Lol i love that line too. and ive discovered i fricken love james and carlos talkin like that...to cute XD
lawlietfan347 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Whoa totally steamy one-shot! I loved the line at the end LOL! XD
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So effin AWSOME! :D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
jannessa13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Haha I love the random comenta from that fake person thecarlospena I know it can't be him but their reviews are funny xD
GoingCrazy568 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"This is relaxing. Now fan me and make dolphin noises so I feel like I'm in Cabo."

Mercedes...

Hahah awe _
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hehehehe i loved it!

but carlos is dominican.
Xeniaph too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
:0 Wow... That was *really* hot... AND it was well-written... VERY well done... Damn... I don't think I'll EVER be able to look at those two again... Without getting a hard-on, anyway...
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow this was super sexy!

It was just oozing sex appeal..and another distinctive fluid...all over the place!

And the dirty talk definitely made the story that much hotter!

I love your Big Time Rush stories!

They're always so hot!
imadoctornotafanfic chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
YOU. YOU. ARE. AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY GENIUS. This is everything I've been looking for in this pairing and more. Seriously. Thank you. Brilliant ending, btw. :P
TheCarlosPena chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
u must have spy cameras set up in our apartment...how else would u have known we do that?kitchens are so much fun

now u made me wanna fuck james in the kitchen when hes all wet and glistening!this needs to b less sexy,its almost a crime how sexy it iz
Alliebobally1234 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I laughed so hard at the end. You have NO IDEA. Haha keep up the amazing work!
the monster created chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i have to say this was quite delicous...do go on in a way...mabye carlos being the dom...over kenall mabye? or logan? deffiantly logan would be delightful...but you are the writer..its your choice...but again that was amazing 3

much love,