Reviews for I Hear Arizona's Nice This Time Of Year
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
(sigh) Love this!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Favourite-ing and reviewing for the last line :)
Rolletti chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I'm asthmatic and this story had me physiologically wheezing. Urgh

Great story, Awesomeness!

Rolletti
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
speechless
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
AAWWWWWW Poor Sammy. I have Asthma too and believe me it ain't fun. I've had some major attacks one of which I almost died. It's the scariest feeling in the world. My poor husband must have turned nine shades of white he was so freaked out. I can only imagine poor Deans fear seeing his baby brother so ill. Excellent Job!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Lol. Lemme just say that I get a kick out of the fact that you call them "neurotic author's notes." And I'm enjoying the interesting asthma thing you've got going. It makes me wonder - do you have asthma? *shrugs* I guess I wouldn't really know how to write that myself...
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
"Just me whipping together some Sam-whumpage for general entertainment purposes." - Hey. 'Nough said in my book!

You do asthma!Sam so well, and when a complication and protective!Dean are thrown in the mix, what's not to love?
hayley chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i love this! poor sammy, but its so sweet! :)
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Darn rawheads, they always cause so much trouble.

There were lots of great lines in this story. I especially like the one about Sam being a powerhouse these days and this one 'Dean Winchester wasn't born yesterday, and Sam isn't nearly as sneaky as he thinks he is'.

Dean beingfuriously anxious at the hospital and agreeing to take Sam to Arizona for his health...just great all around.

DM
snlover10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aww, so good! Who cares about little plot as there's some excuse to annoy Sammy. Oh Sam. -pats head- Hee. Faved!
jenilee chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I am enjoying your stories. I don't know how I've missed them before. I thought I found all the hurtsam writers. lol

Great story. Nicely done with the boys they're perfect.

"The doctor said you've got something that sounds like an artificial sweetener. Asper-something-or-other." That was a perfect Dean line. LOL
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Excellent
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
sam and asthma and protective!dean yeah. that's really facts which made me happy
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Thanks for the great little story. So glad I got a chance to read it, Nicole.
animegoil chapter 1 . 4/3/2010