Reviews for To become a Muggle
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/12
very good
vmage2 chapter 12 . 6/23
Gabriel is a mans name. Her name is Gabrielle.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 23 . 5/30
this is a really cool fic! it had some weaker moments, most notable being just after voldemort is offed, but for the most part it's very well written.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Ducky1776 chapter 23 . 5/29
Really loved seeing Harry telling the magical world to eff off! Did you plan to write anymore or is this the end? Well, I guess after almost 7 years, it must be the end. Harry deserves to be happy.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Go fucking die you waste of life your so fucking pathetic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I don't think curse breakers know how to deal with a fucking horcrux and its bullshit that Harry would be happy with tonks allowing more people to know about his life
phoenix-rob chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
I do hope you return to this story and update sometime - it is just to good to leave unfinished.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
This should properly be labeled as a soap opera.
dragon606 chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Good story. Loved how you depicted Ginny.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
More like they need a 1TB Pensieve for all the bull crap HP went thru.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Contrary to what people think the Puritans were *loosely* based off of Christianity and most of them were not allowed to even read their own fucking bible only what their *pastors* approved them much like a majority of other big churches which somehow represents all of Christianity and the hatred against the world.

Muslims treat women like shit and would treat Harry like shit unless he converts to Islam and often Muslims fight other Muslims for over 1,000 years which is the real reason why Bush should've not got involved.

He and no President can barge in stopping a 1,000 year old conflict with a few policies and his good word.
AliceHeart13 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Please Update.
Aly
somethingrandom101 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
I just noticed this, but this story has good grammar. Good job, you are competent; you are about 90% better at writing than everyone else on this site purely because you decided to take the story past the 'rough draft'.
peteanderica chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
This story makes u want to hang your it was torture.
daisycb chapter 9 . 3/25/2016