Reviews for To become a Muggle
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 3/4
ain't it so with all judicial and legislative bodies, when you press the 'it's for the *children*' button
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 3/4
I love the way you consistently call the Daily Prophet the Profit, lovely sense of irony. And probably truer than its real name.
I love the idea of blackmailing Fudge
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 3/4
Interesting that everyone assumes that the magical world have to pay for medical treatment instead of it all being free as it is for muggles
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 3/4
I've never been able to understand why a sensible seeming woman like Andromeda called Tonks such a stupid name in the first place. It's not a ruddy constellation if she wanted to keep to Black family traditions, and why Ted permitted it I can't guess. I think it's a perverse joke on the part of JKR, myself. Because there are plenty of stars and constellations and other heavenly bodies to use which would not be as outlandish if Andromeda did want something traditional. I actually KNOW someone named Venus.
Gina chapter 17 . 1/24
I'm loving the fact that your story didn't end when Voldemort died. Also, clever use of a metal pipe ;-)
Gina chapter 3 . 1/24
That was perfect Tanks!
Hughes Ogure chapter 13 . 11/9/2017
i'm mad XD. you killed snape and i'm kind of bias when it comes to him...still, i love your fic
Mona chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
Second time reading. Sorry it isn't finished. Thank you though for what you have posted.
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/12/2017
very good
vmage2 chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
Gabriel is a mans name. Her name is Gabrielle.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 23 . 5/30/2017
this is a really cool fic! it had some weaker moments, most notable being just after voldemort is offed, but for the most part it's very well written.

Ducky1776 chapter 23 . 5/29/2017
Really loved seeing Harry telling the magical world to eff off! Did you plan to write anymore or is this the end? Well, I guess after almost 7 years, it must be the end. Harry deserves to be happy.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
Go fucking die you waste of life your so fucking pathetic
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
I don't think curse breakers know how to deal with a fucking horcrux and its bullshit that Harry would be happy with tonks allowing more people to know about his life
phoenix-rob chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
I do hope you return to this story and update sometime - it is just to good to leave unfinished.