Reviews for To become a Muggle
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/15
More like they need a 1TB Pensieve for all the bull crap HP went thru.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/15
Contrary to what people think the Puritans were *loosely* based off of Christianity and most of them were not allowed to even read their own fucking bible only what their *pastors* approved them much like a majority of other big churches which somehow represents all of Christianity and the hatred against the world.

Muslims treat women like shit and would treat Harry like shit unless he converts to Islam and often Muslims fight other Muslims for over 1,000 years which is the real reason why Bush should've not got involved.

He and no President can barge in stopping a 1,000 year old conflict with a few policies and his good word.
AliceHeart13 chapter 23 . 7/30
Please Update.
Aly
somethingrandom101 chapter 8 . 7/29
I just noticed this, but this story has good grammar. Good job, you are competent; you are about 90% better at writing than everyone else on this site purely because you decided to take the story past the 'rough draft'.
peteanderica chapter 23 . 4/23
This story makes u want to hang your it was torture.
daisycb chapter 9 . 3/25
the newspaper is The Prophet - I hope you don't mind my corrections
..a
jmmistytamplen chapter 1 . 2/2
I just finished re-reading this story (again) - still like it as much as every other time I've read it. I hope you will be able to finish it someday, soon.
Thank you for sharing your vision of the HPverse with us.
Jane
Are you still interested in writing?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 23 . 1/13
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
Excellent story.
god of all chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
tricorvus chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
Oh My effing God this is simply marvelous stuff!
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
My god I love this feckin story so much!
Rock on
Pilot chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
At chapter 13 and voldemort issue has been resolved...so what the hell are the next 10 chapters going to consist of? With the way this story has been developing, just more pointless bashing I'll assume.