Reviews for Meeting Nanoha
jaelin910 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
poor librarian...
jaelin910 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
freezing the world would be a pretty impressive demonstration of power. making the sun go supernova (for example) might be more difficult, but it's a fairly long way away...
Hiryo chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Please update soon that amazing story of yours!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
steakforest chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I'm still reading it, so that's good.

I have but two complaints:

1. At times your writing can be a bit disjointed, you constantly jump around.

2. This story is difficult to follow for someone who doesn't know Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha well.

Honestly though, number two is hardly your fault at all and I wouldn't ask you to change it. I'm simply saying that because I don't know the story well, I often times get lost with what is happening.

Also, I feel like 1 wouldn't be as much of an issue if 2 wasn't either, it would be easier to follow.

What this means?

Your story is fine, I just can't follow everything because I don't know canon so well.

Yeah, so good job.
NovaBladeZ chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Sweet, another chapter. I love this story. It takes the great concept of Innortal's Time Loops and actually does something with it. I mean, I do like the snippets that people write for the Time Loops, but them I'm like, "...and then?". Reading them is like watching a movie preview for a movie that will never come out. Irritating as hell because the situations they portray is actually really interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nanya chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I remember this story. Nice to see that it's up here now.

What? No love for what Lilith did to Chrono? :P
dragooner chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
yay new chapter now it's just to wait for innortal to post more :D
ghoohg chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Please continue this?
CJNyfalt chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Good story. I'm looking forward to seeing it continued.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
cool story
lordamnesia chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Great story so far, very much within the structure of the Innortal stories. Keep up the fantastic work!
Hiryo chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Oooooooooooooh such a great chatper again sooo godly so awesome so inspireing, funny, crazy, great,...

Please update that goodness soon!
ariel stormcloud chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
great story
Nim Maj chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Yes! New Chapter! A thoroughly entertaining read. Now we just need Skuld to finally show up. After all, Urd did. I caught the cameos. Does this mean that Ryoga will take a larger part from now on? or just that, a cameo as he gets lost easily? Either way is fine. Oh yeah, I wonder if Vivio will be awake. If she is, then fine. If not? Fate-mama and Ranma-papa? LOL! A training session coming up? Oooh! What fun! Maybe dodging practice while helping each other out to take out massed shadow clones and fylgja. Although I do wonder about the other anchors... Just a suggestion, as this is named Meeting Nanoha, after Ranma you could include arcs that include the other anchors like Harry, Ichigo, and Shinji.

I look forward to hte next chapters! Hope you can update soon! Forge Ahead!