Reviews for A Matter of Business
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nice job with all of it.
Baileys chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Ah so sweet thank you loved it ;D
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Sweet and fairly in-character; I'd have loved to see a scene like this one on the show during Season Four.
Mikkalea Luna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed this little piece. I only wish, they had shown something like this in season four! It always bothered me, that Tony had to work practically two fulltime jobs (as SFA and undercover agent). the things that could have gone wrong... Not telling Tonys teamleader that he was working undercover, or at least pulling him from his day job for that period of time seemed very irresponsible of the director to me! It could have gotten someone killed in the field (due to exhaustion or distraction because of the undercover work) or it could have Tonys cover blown. (Imagine Tony getting hurt, and someone of the team responding to a call from his "girlfried".) So, it's nice to see Gibbs having his six in this story :-)

And I especially loved the last line. Very nice father/son relationship! (Though they probably wouldn't admit to it)
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hilarious, that quip about the heart-attack. Lovely piece with both humor and comfort; a winning combination. And you never stray from the characters as they are portrayed in the series. Gibbs is still Gibbs in every aspect of his personality, while Tony is Tony. This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Cute.
janno chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
don't know if you're still writing NCIS fanfic, but have to tell you, this one was a pleasure to read. Well written and totally in character. I'm a little jealous... .
McNovelist chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
loved it! would love to see more like it
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
At least he knows that he HAS a bedtime, heh?
anne chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
loved it...my favorite type of Gibbs/Tony story...the gruff boss taking care of his charge
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love that Gibbs has his own way to show concern for Tony.

e

I wish something like this would of happened on the show. Or at least Gibbs showing more concern for Tony when he was looking so worn out.
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was...adorable? Yes, I think I want to say adorable. I really enjoyed the back and forth it was very DiNozzo. Thanks for sharing. :)
katesari chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That last part is too cute and funny! Im going to see if theres more of this hanging around in your story list. I might read them. Really liked this oneshot! Bye
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww! I love it! Can I have some more?

-K
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I really enjoyed this, which came as a rec to stories in which team members think Tony might be hiding an illness from them - it certainly fit the bill! Very well written.