Reviews for A Matter of Business
anne chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
loved it...my favorite type of Gibbs/Tony story...the gruff boss taking care of his charge
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love that Gibbs has his own way to show concern for Tony.

e

I wish something like this would of happened on the show. Or at least Gibbs showing more concern for Tony when he was looking so worn out.
castrophrenia chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was...adorable? Yes, I think I want to say adorable. I really enjoyed the back and forth it was very DiNozzo. Thanks for sharing. :)
katesari chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That last part is too cute and funny! Im going to see if theres more of this hanging around in your story list. I might read them. Really liked this oneshot! Bye
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww! I love it! Can I have some more?

-K
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I really enjoyed this, which came as a rec to stories in which team members think Tony might be hiding an illness from them - it certainly fit the bill! Very well written.
alyssaricks chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LOL! This was fantastic!
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Good story, almost wish this had happened on the show.

I would skip the updates at the beginning, however. That sort of information can be included in your profile. I almost quite before I got to the story because I frankly wasn't that interest in what you have in the works, especially those in another fandom. Just a suggestion.
koekiemonster chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
How did I miss this. sigh. What a wonderful story. Great insights!

Keep up the good work! :-D
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Loved that. Nicely done. Good timing in their banter.
Seleya889 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very sweet episode tag. Loved how Gibbs handled Tony and Tony's feelings during that stressful time.
Belker chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved it loved it loved it! Your way of describing Gibbs' obvious concern for Tony in that "Gibbs" way is just fantastic. And the rants going on in Tony's head; that's just so him.

Tony should've been used to the way Gibbs pulled random questions out of thin air

Hihi, he really should ;)

I hope your muse gives you a lot of inspiration to finish the rest of your stories. I'll be waiting!

Love!

/Belker
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, loved this! Thanks!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great story! I could totally see Gibbs taking the time to give Tony a piece of his mind and make sure he wasn't hiding anything from him.

-Moki
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Yay! you're writing again! I glad to hear your working on a sequel to Instincts. That story got me into reading Sentinel stories and even taking a wack at one myself. If you want a sounding board for possible endings to Wrath or suggestions I'd be happy to help. Though you might not want to give away the story.

Good oneshot! I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading your others as they come out.

Keeping writing! :)