Reviews for A Matter of Business
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aw Tony. Great characterisation for both Tony and Gibbs here. I liked how much went unspoken, said only with a look, and how well versed they both are in reading those looks.
southpawww chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really enjoyed this! Nice to see Gibbs taking care of Tony in his own way, whether Tony wants it or not.

I went back and read "Instincts" for the first time. I didn't know anything about The Sentinel, but you wrote a great story. Can't wait to read the sequels once you've finished!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wee! Cute. Good luck on your other fics; we'll be waiting!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw, warm fuzzies :P Poor Tony, but at least he has Gibbs looking out for him.

As for your WIPs, I've been waiting for the Instincts sequels since the day I read Instincts Hope you get them finished soon, I know how endings can be.
NCISiscoolerthanyou chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Love it :D
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
cool story hope you finish the others son and post them I miss reading your stories.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I enjoy this! Loved how Gibbs chooses to show his concern for Tony and the touches of humor in the story...
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Glad to see you back, I really enjoyed this. I can't believe that Gibbs wouldn't have had a fair idea what was going on with Tony and the director and I like that you had him knowing a certain amount but trusting Tony with the rest. Thanks, VP.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Fun AU. Of course, how could Gibbs caring about/for Tony not be awesome? :) I enjoyed it!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Really good!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
yup Gibbs definitly has his own way of showing he cares. ;-) Good thing that Tony is able to recognize Gibbs concern and affection. Nice job looking forward to reading more of the stories you have in the works.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was a great story!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very lovely fic! Great example of how Gibbs takes care of DiNozzo whether Tony expects it or not. Very Gibbs in action and attitude and nice missing scene for that episode. Glad that Tony realizes that Gibbs does care about him. Great to hear that you have more fic on the way; I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for this lovely missing scene.
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Of course, Gibbs has his own methods. And very nicely done they were too. Loved the mix of smart agent Tony and slightly clueless friend Tony.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3