Reviews for Unbreakable Bond
Tamahiko Mikoshiba chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
That was so unbelievably touching. I cannot.. begin to tell you how beautiful that was. Ooooooooft. It was beautiful god damn it. Bravo.
Lightning Farron 101 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! Well Done!
RavenRose8 chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I'll admit i am about 4 years late at this stage but i love this story and i like how you change things and how they are in the story but i would love to see more of this pairing.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
You sure Lightning isn't still a tad drunk? So disorganized XD

Happy endings :))))
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
... I'd say I was surprised but a fellow reviewer spoiled it for me.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
It's you, you tit! Not entirely surprised that Lightning didn't see through the thinly veiled message. :p
DolphinCakes chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Drunk Lightning is adorable xD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
AWWW this was so cute! I loved it, the whole "not really sisters" thing was a twist but I liked it all the same. Good job :)
Lucky1One chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
i laughed will reading drunk lightning lines i just hat to imagine lightning drunk walking and talking it all XD
Hail!Drunk Lightning!
alex chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
damn you got the shit beat out of her if I were you if I were her I would a bitch slap the guy
alex chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
damn she got so drunk that you slurring words
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
cool, lots of revelations and what not...thou i don't want them to be not sisters...it takes away the incest part of it...still...nice one!
i enjoyed reading the fic in one night...good plot line, well written :D

just a fellow author,
SCN
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
the reason why you got a lot of reviews is because of the fans of the FF Xii games and the characters themselves...and the yuri/incest that goes along with it (me, being one them loyal fans [that'll defend the game to the death] LOL :)
birthofthecool chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
First of, I liked your story. I liked your writing style, I liked the fluff, the angst, the passion. I found the lemon highly enjoyable.

Yet in no way, not even one bit did I like anything to do with the box, the letter, the fact that they are not sisters.

This sucks. Sorry to put it so harshly. Part of the allure, of the thrill of an incest story is the illicit affair, the forbidden desire, the taboo. By retconning the two of them into just being adopted siblings, you take all that away from your story and you lessen your story with it.

I don't want to flame you, this is suppossed to just be an honest critique. I liked a lot about your story, but I didn't like the twist. It was a letdown, it was the chicken way out.
KobuZero chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
This chapter was superb. The way you wrote Light when she was drunk made me laugh so hard. Cant wait to read the rest of this amazing fic :)