Reviews for Homecoming
Athena13 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I hope you do continue! Definitely fulfills fantasy from that episode.
That Cripple Girl chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
omg i love it its so well written i feel like this could really happen in the show. Keep up the good work cant wait to read more
Leonie1988 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
great! more please!
A chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope it plays out like this on the show - Pete taking Lucas to see his mother.

I think you're capturing Violet's emotions so well in this story.

Fantastic job and I look forward to the next update.
clarembees chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Okay, you should totally slap me for not reviewing sooner, LOL. But you know that pesky little thing called "life" decided to be a beyotch and get in my way, LOL.

Anyway...Despite it's shortness, this chapter was awesome. While I go back and forth on first person (I love it and then I hate it; kinda like the way I feel about Addie sometimes, LOL) I really love that you went first person for this.

Violet isn't exactly the easiest person's head to get into, but I really feel like you've accomplished that.

It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to Pete's last statement, though.

Sidenote: I do like that he told Addison he's going to see Violet. Lying about it would only make this situation worse.
frk'nsweetheart chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
oh I like this story and where it is going. Keep it up!
A chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I was hoping you would write this scene - even better that's it's from Violet's POV.

I hope this is continued.
clarembees chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was really sad...Like really sad. I usually try to be really indepth with my reviews but this story just sort of left me feeling sad because of how much I love this pair.

I just can feel Violet's shock and pain about seeing Addison holding Lucas and the pieces snapping into place about her not being his mother, but being Pete's girlfriend.

As much as I know Violet should feel more of a sting about Addison's closeness with Lucas, I kinda want her to feel the sting about Pete. It's wrong cause she should be focused on her son, but I just can't help it, LOL.

Hopefully the Muse comes around with a sequel to tie this together.
Herrera chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh... Great!

Have you a solution to all this mess? Try to do it, please.

Paz