Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
BlatantBookworm chapter 50 . 3/28
This is absolutely gorgeous. Both the chapter and the fic in total. And I know that I may have repeated that line several times, but it's the truth. You're a beautiful writer and I love this.
BlatantBookworm chapter 49 . 3/28
Poor Wu. I can't blame her from fleeing Katara.
BlatantBookworm chapter 48 . 3/28
This is hilarious and so in character.
BlatantBookworm chapter 47 . 3/28
Haru as Dai Li? Non-evil Dai Li? Perfect.
BlatantBookworm chapter 46 . 3/28
This is gorgeous. Iroh does have the tendency to inspire loyalty from everyone.
BlatantBookworm chapter 45 . 3/28
This is gorgeous. Sokka getting a new space sword - and two for Zuko - is brilliant.
BlatantBookworm chapter 44 . 3/28
This is gorgeous. I love Ursa clearly defeating Ozai with just a few words.
BlatantBookworm chapter 43 . 3/28
This is adorable. I absolutely love this idea. Zuko juggling fireballs? Beautiful.
BlatantBookworm chapter 40 . 3/28
This is amazing. I wonder if Zuko ever told the others that he was the reason Jet got arrested. After all, it wasn't his fault - he was doing nothing more than stopping the Freedom Fighter stabbing him - but he might have felt guilty anyway. He did know that Jet was dead, after watching Ember Island Players and presumably eventually getting a better explanation.

You're a really good writer.
BlatantBookworm chapter 39 . 3/28
Pfft. I like this. Good for Jun.
BlatantBookworm chapter 35 . 3/28
This is adorable. Good for you, cabbage guy.
BlatantBookworm chapter 32 . 3/28
This is adorable. I love the alpha-dogs-getting-defeated-by-the-alpha-bitch (in the purely dog sense of the term while continuing the metaphor) trope.
BlatantBookworm chapter 31 . 3/28
I love this. Jeong-Jeong deserves to meet the dragons.
BlatantBookworm chapter 30 . 3/28
This is gorgeous.
BlatantBookworm chapter 29 . 3/28
This is painful. Poor Azula.
But it's really well done with the title, playing around with one of her brother's lines to be almost the exact opposite of what she intended.