Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
AnnaAza chapter 45 . 1/15/2012
I've always thought Paindao would keep the big-ass meteorite for something when the time is right. I was upset at Sokka losing it, but I imagined that he would have forged a new one.

Zuko with space sword daos? BADARSE!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 45 . 1/14/2012
Daww, loved the last line at the end~

Total headcanon that Sokka went back to train with Piandao after the war.
Azira chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Zuko's so cute! :D
FairladyZ2005 chapter 44 . 1/1/2012
Another favorite chapter. Ozai/Zuko fics have been on my brain recently. So I love seeing one that is so opposite of what I wrote in terms of theme. You have really perfected using minimum words for maximum effect in this drabble series. And the good news is this series is only getting better after so many chapters. I love how Ursa breaks Ozai with just a few words as his wife and son are finally free of him for good. I want a moment like this in new comics so bad. So thank you for scratching tha particular itch. This is now one of my top Ursa fics too.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 43 . 1/1/2012
One of my favorites of this series. And I like how you basically resolve in a few lines what it took me about three chapters to do. Firejuggling for Jin. You know I love that part.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 42 . 1/1/2012
Haha! Never underestimate a Kyoshi Warrior.
Daisy312 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
LMAO! That was great!
rurouni007 chapter 44 . 12/31/2011
I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am by your Avatar drabbles - you captured the characters' personalities flawlessly. I cannot tell you enough how much I enjoyed each one - especially the ones with Ursa, Azula, and the one about Zuko making up with Jin. So I have to ask you for your opinion - do you think Zuko will really find Ursa? And how do you think she'd react upon seeing Azula? As a psych major, watching Azula lose her sanity (especially with the mirror scene and the final fight) was really one of my favorite things about the finale. Anyways, I just reviewed to tell you how awesome you are and how I love your work and now I'm gonna go read some more! Thank you for being an incredible writer!
bhut chapter 44 . 12/31/2011
Ouch! Guess Ozai now really lies in the metaphorical bed that he made for himself, doesn't he?
AnnaAza chapter 44 . 12/30/2011
Hoo boy.

One of the missing moments I wanted to see in the series is how Ursa reacts to Ozai and Azula and vice versa. Did Ozai have a tiny bit of love for Ursa? Did he used to love her?
FairladyZ2005 chapter 41 . 12/26/2011
Poor Chan (though he really was a jerk) first the crown prince and Ozai's Angels burn down his beach house, now this. Too funny.
moaaa chapter 43 . 12/26/2011
These are adorable, I hope you know.

xxEchelonAtHeartxx
hypercell chapter 43 . 12/24/2011
Aha, so he can juggle! :)
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »